I'm a frame rate whore, will I like Fable?

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For me, a good framerate makes or breaks a game. I d/l some videos of gameplay and watched smooth 30 fps action. But some people are saying their are gliches and slowdown.

Let the truth come out; how is the Fable framerate?

[quote name='rallen']For me, a good framerate makes or breaks a game.[/quote]

How did you ever play games before the current generation of systems? :rofl:

Hasn't chugged once for me, and I'm at least 5 hours in.

I have a guy in love with me!

A schoolteacher, no less.

Fable usually freezes for a second after I get an item from a treasure chest. Other then that Ive not really seen any slowdown.

is that game any good I have never been a fan of RPG's is this the rpg to covert me. I am open to a open rpg non linar non of that I hit you for 25 hp now you hit me for 4 hps stuff.

I say its my Thompson drive there is some slowdown which isnt alot only does it when they are alot of bad dudes like 10 or more, after i open a treasure chest and after a bad guy cutscene and thats about all but i do love this game it was worth it wait.;.......its really good go get it

The occasional slowdown after coming back to the game from the world map, and if there's a lot of people it'll stutter for two or so seconds, but other than that, it's great. As said before, sometimes it'll pause for a second or so, but 95% of the time, it's completely smooth.

bread's done
Back