I'm a lil nervous to order from lik-sang.com

Samuelc79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
How reliable is their service? How long does it take to arrive in the states, and what is the average shipping cost?

I am wanting a Gameboy Advanced SP with AV Adapter so can play DVD players on that gameboy same time. Which costs about $30 USD. But I do not know the shipping costs and I do not know how reliable they are and if someone had ordered some stuff from them before?

The product is at the following website:

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=45&products_id=3097&

Thanks,
Samuel

i hear they're pretty decent. i've heard if they don't deliver they've been good about giving refunds. that's just what i hear so wait for a few more opinions as i've never ordered from them.

They're a fairly reliable place, even thought their prices arnt always the best but they do send what they're supposed to when they're supposed to in my experience.

I've pre-ordered the Famicom GBA SP for my girlfriend when it came out, which was 2/14/04, and I received it by the 25th (just in time for her bday). Shipping isn't too bad, considering its overseas. I think I remember for what I got, shipping was about $10.

super reliable and been in business many years. they should def. have a US office thou. but i believe they dont pay taxes.

I ordered one of those XBOX controller-to-pc cables, and it shipped exactly when they said it would.

On the flip side, this company has been involved in some shady stuff. Nintendo busted them for selling a machine that could reproduce GBA cartridges (I'm not talking about flash drives, I'm talking about actually producing individual cartridges). And a few things on the site seem a little shifty. Just be careful of what you order, and do as much research on the product as you can if it seems fishy.

I've ordered from them before. I think I took the cheapest shipping method so it did take a little while to arrive but still, it was a good experience.

[quote name='Ledhed']
On the flip side, this company has been involved in some shady stuff. Nintendo busted them for selling a machine that could reproduce GBA cartridges (I'm not talking about flash drives, I'm talking about actually producing individual cartridges). And a few things on the site seem a little shifty. Just be careful of what you order, and do as much research on the product as you can if it seems fishy.[/quote]

Yeah and in late 2002 or early 2003, Microsoft got the site shut down for I think a few weeks because they were selling mod chips. They were able to re-open on the condition that they stopped selling the mod chips

I've ordered twice, including once just a couple weeks ago. Took about 2 weeks to get my stuff, but both times they've been reliable.

I ordered a DC coders cable from them a few years back. Shipping takes about 2 weeks... didn't cost an inordinate amount though.

back when they had GBA flash cards for sale I ordered one, it arrived around a month later, right on my b-day :)

so there good, its just that they take a long time to ship, I think that has something to do with them being in hong kong or something.

I ordered from play-asia and recieved an item in 8 days total from when I purchased. Shipping took a full week.

Also on some things they over price but have low shipping rates. Like the action replay was close to 7 dollars to ship, but I only paid like 2.50

I ordered from them a couple years ago, they are a good company. RELAX, if it'd make you fell better mail be some money and i'll order it for you since we know that they wont rip me off. :p

right~ last time i bought a few PS2 games from them and it takes 3 weeks to reach me, and one of the game is suddenly out of stock...even tho i got refund but it is disappointing

bread's done
Back