I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get me one of these hard drive docking stations. $30 AR.
413%2BiNvLk8L._SS350_.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']I can understand how we wouldn't want to have fun on a video game website.[/QUOTE]

Referrals are serious business, amirite?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did ChappleD say anything about the people who have never made tags but had them removed anyways, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're all the same and none of us are allowed to have fun.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I really want the new logitech PS3 remote adapter. But I don't want to pay $60.[/QUOTE]

The 60 dollar price point pissed me off. I would rather spend that on a dedicated :br: player. $20-30 would have been reasonable.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did ChappleD say anything about the people who have never made tags but had them removed anyways, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

Like it was mentioned last night , preemptive removal , so that there's no chance of any funny business.

Might as well get rid of the tagging function , since almost nobody actually uses it for its intended purpose.

I didn't say anything about that. Though it would be hard to determine who didn't "abuse" them at this point. I thought about reinstating them for everyone by letting you know the rules ahead of time and just remove them as they get "abused".

Linkin, can you try to find out why my tagging abilities were removed, and who removed them?

It certainly couldn't have been a preemptive thing. I mean, I never even received an infraction back in the day.

[quote name='manthing']Hrmm, I'll be in Chicago this weekend.

Maybe I'll get a Carne Asada burger and Churro shake.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

Carne Asada burger!? I don't see that on the menu...sounds tasty, what's in it?

[quote name='prmononoke']Linkin, can you try to find out why my tagging abilities were removed, and who removed them?

It certainly couldn't have been a preemptive thing. I mean, I never even received an infraction back in the day.[/QUOTE]

There's no tracking on those as far as I know...whoever removed yours would have to step forward and speak. Like I said before, I could re-instate them and as long as you don't "abuse" them you should be ok.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wait, are you saying the power lines broke off a transmission tower?

How far away was the house?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']I think he meant the line that connects to the house.[/QUOTE].

[quote name='st0neface']Happy birthday, senorwoohoo![/QUOTE]Is it really his birthday? :O

[quote name='LinkinPrime']As for tagging privileges...no go...sorry guys, order came straight from Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

:squirtle4.gif:

Did you ask Cheapy why he doesn't give a shit about some of the most active members of the community?

[quote name='Moxio']49F? How the fuck is it so cold at the end of May?[/QUOTE]
75 degrees F? How is it so excellent at the end of May? :cool:
(Seriously. It should be hot and humid as f_ck by now.)

I might bike to a park and run a bit. :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Carne Asada burger!? I don't see that on the menu...sounds tasty, what's in it?
[/QUOTE]

CARNE ASADA BURGER
Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak Topped with Fried Tomatillos, with Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Green Chiles on a bed of Lettuce Blend. Served on a Hamburger Bun with a Whipped Avocado Sauce.

Churro shake? :puke:

What. The. fuck.

Yeah, after reading that it's just a vanilla shake w/ churro pieces, it doesn't sound too appealing.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, has anyone tried this?

http://usenetworld.net/pricing.html

$20 for an entire year is quite enticing.[/QUOTE]

Try it out Moxio and let me know how it works. :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thanks! I just ordered one.[/QUOTE]

That is an awesome dock, I would buy one, but I need to save my money.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Then I wish a Happy Birthday to the whitest senor I know of. :)

(If that $$$$a even sees this.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Happy birthday, senorwoohoo![/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks!

[quote name='TheRock88']happy bday woohoo[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']Happy b-day woohoo![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='lordwow']Woohoo I bought you a Huskie for your birthday.
but I ate it

Happy birthday![/QUOTE]

Best gift ever.

Thank you, even if you ate it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thanks! I just ordered one.[/QUOTE]

Do you think there's any difference in speed as opposed to having it hooked up directly to your PC via SATA?

-----

Happy birfday Woohoo!!

I find it interesting that my tagging privileges are slowly and randomly being whittled down, a single tag at a time. I was thinking this might be some sort of hidden infraction system that OTTing admins might be out of the loop on (double secret probation- Dean Wormer). With the number of tags a person had being like strikes.
Then again, I am a paranoid honkey conspiracist.

[quote name='DT778']Don't be surprised when you lose them hellbringer, it's just a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

I'm down by half already. I do use them when I post deals, but I don't think anyone else ever uses them the way they are intended.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you think there's any difference in speed as opposed to having it hooked up directly to your PC via SATA?

-----

Happy birfday Woohoo!![/QUOTE]

It's not about speed but convenience. Through USB it's definately slower and I think esata is 3GBps.

But now I don't need to buy more external hard drives. I just buy regular hard drives and use this dock. My next purchase will be a 750GB drive for backups.

I need a good quality usb hub with it's own power adapter. I'm runing out of usb ports on my pc.

Hey woohoo,do you have a steam account? if so I'll ahve to get you something for your birthday. if not, send me an email address.

I gotta get something for stabby Jake here too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Carne Asada burger!? I don't see that on the menu...sounds tasty, what's in it?

There's no tracking on those as far as I know...whoever removed yours would have to step forward and speak. Like I said before, I could re-instate them and as long as you don't "abuse" them you should be ok.[/QUOTE]

They were restored the other day, so that's been taken care of. I just want to know if Cheapy had mine removed, or if it was some other mod. I guess I also want to know why.

Not a big deal if you can't find out, since I know it wasn't you.

----

Happy birthday, senorwoohoo.

[quote name='prmononoke']They were restored the other day, so that's been taken care of. I just want to know if Cheapy had mine removed, or if it was some other mod. I guess I also want to know why.

Not a big deal if you can't find out, since I know it wasn't you.

----

Happy birthday, senorwoohoo.[/QUOTE]

You know the only reason is because you post in the OTT.

[quote name='darthbudge']You know the only reason is because you post in the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...

I know. I suppose it's pointless to hold out hope that there's a better reason.

[quote name='prmononoke']Yeah...

I know. I suppose it's pointless to hold out hope that there's a better reason.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's just easier to label everyone in the OTT a trooble maker.

I mean the tags are sooooooooooooooooooo useful...

:roll:

I blame the giant 'Sean's Balls' tag

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey woohoo,do you have a steam account? if so I'll ahve to get you something for your birthday. if not, send me an email address.

I gotta get something for stabby Jake here too.[/QUOTE]

I don't. But [email protected] is mah e-mail. Thanks!

[quote name='prmononoke']Happy birthday, senorwoohoo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Happy birfday Woohoo!![/QUOTE]

Gee thanks, fellers.

Hey LinkinPrime, enforce Chappy's rules and clean up the tags around the forum! "zewone" is a silly tag and should be removed!

Happy Birthday, wahoo.

You should delete that post Sr. Woo before the spam-spiders see it.

Anime junkies: Anyone know where I can find Galaxy Express 999 with the original engrish dub from the 1980s? (I'm trying to relieve some childhood memories here and surprise my two brothers)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I find it interesting that my tagging privileges are slowly and randomly being whittled down, a single tag at a time. I was thinking this might be some sort of hidden infraction system that OTTing admins might be out of the loop on (double secret probation- Dean Wormer). With the number of tags a person had being like strikes.
Then again, I am a paranoid honkey conspiracist.[/QUOTE]whatthehellareyoutalkingabout? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back