I'm addicted to iCarly!! Who's with me?

[quote name='javeryh']It's addictive like Saved By The Bell or something[/QUOTE]

Want me to blow your mind? iCarly's school is the EXACT same school (set) from Saved By The Bell. The mind blowing part can either be the same set thing, or the fact that I knew that. Your choice, please don't judge me.

I was flipping through the channels and saw the "iGot Detention" episode the other night, and I love the mean teacher that gets knocked out with the football. That guy's hilarious. I looked on Netflix and the first two seasons of iCarly is streamable.

So know I have to explain to my Netflix "friends" why my Netflix profile is always recently watching iCarly in general, and the iGot Detention episode in particular, when I don't have children.

I just tell them my nephews visit a lot.

[quote name='jman619']I'm in shock I figured me, and the_punisher was the only ones that liked it. I also like Drake, and Josh.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you, nobodoy knows about that and lives to tell about it!
:twoguns:

[quote name='evanft']I'd fuck her.[/QUOTE]

Someone had to say it eventually.

The only thing i hate about shows like these are the awkward scenes, when they''re clearly forcing it and it sounds awful and i'm embarrassed to have ever watched it.

damn it i'm in to. i sometimes flip through the channels and stop to watch icarly for a minute. until my roommate comes in and then i turn it to like ufc or something. LOL

[quote name='ducttapeBigSexy']Hey, Brenda Song is legal and only a few years younger than me - that makes it completely healthy! At least that's what I keep telling myself...[/QUOTE]

Brenda Song just threw up a little in her mouth and has no idea why.

dude's.. i watch it, when ever im home & put my little one to bed, he loves watching it before nite , nite
( ok, he's 5, i call it nite, nite. LOL ) & I've been hooked, it's a cute show, & it can get real funny at times. GOD, i thought i was the only grown man that like it. LOL

P.S. i have found my wife watching & laughing as well..

" Pee on carl " funny stuff..

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']this thread makes me cry[/quote]

Holy hell Ramstoria... you seriously made me laugh out loud so hard that I might have just woken up my wife. So true, and so funny.

I was thinking there might be a slight chance that this show wasn't fucking stupid like every other tween T.V. series, but then I saw comparisons were drawn to Hannah Montana and Suite Life.

Fail

I don't think I've ever watched a whole episode, but my daughter watches Spongebob all the time and I often catch myself watching iCarly after Spongebob is over, until my wife walks in and I have to pretend that I wasn't really paying attention.

I've never even heard of iCarly until now.
[quote name='mtxbass1']This happened to me, but with Hannah Montana.

yep.[/QUOTE]

Wow. This is embarrassing, but not only do I not mind Hannah Montana, but I like Miley Cyrus' music.
[quote name='epobirs']

[quote name='davo1224']I watch this show simply because I miss Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide so much. iCarly is my rebound.[/QUOTE]

I remember an episode of that show where Ned had itchy balls. I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't stop laughing.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Sure those shows were nice, but I had a thing for Larisa Oleynik on Secret World of Alex Mack.[/QUOTE]

Who didn't? :drool: That chick is still hot.

[quote name='PR Mega X']I remember an episode of that show where Ned had itchy balls. I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Who didn't? :drool: That chick is still hot.[/QUOTE]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214388/

Then you should definitely check out '100 girls.'

It's a showcase of former teen actresses transitioning to naughtier adult roles.

I've watched a couple of episodes with my sister and it's a pretty funny show. I don't choose to watch it though. I would rather watch something else. SpongeBob though, is GREAT. Best kids show out there.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']There's no way those kids are 18.

fucking creepers.

EDIT: '92 and '93.[/quote]

Only a 2/3 year difference here. Hmmm...

And someone mentioned "JILF" before. May I ask what the hell a "JILF" is? I know what every word ending in "ILF" means except this one.

bread's done
Back