I'm 'bout to kill this little bitch! (Sweet parenting inside!)

I thought this would be a thread about how your daughter didn't like that arcade cabinet you built her.

I kid, I kid... :) That thing is sweet.

Kids get away with too much these days. The protection laws just mean they can be spolied brats with little threat of punishment.

wow, I had to stop that after 49 seconds.

let me guess, Oakland CA or Richmond CA? sigh.

[only the transcript could count the number of obscenities]

"I brought him in this muthafuckin' world, I'll take his muthafuckin' ass out."

The hang-up at the end is the scary part. I wonder what happened after that...

[quote name='shieryda']"I brought him in this muthafuckin' world, I'll take his muthafuckin' ass out."

The hang-up at the end is the scary part. I wonder what happened after that...[/QUOTE]

The cops showed up.

[quote name='DPsx7']Kids get away with too much these days. The protection laws just mean they can be spolied brats with little threat of punishment.[/QUOTE]

So uh...she should kill that motherfucker with that hammer?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Occifer[/QUOTE]

I think she always said officer, I didn't hear the occifer.

Anyway, the hammer line was fucking great. And the OJ line.

I dunno, gotta kinda feel bad for her. Seems like a real issue with some kids these days. My parents would never get that crazy, but then again the wire hangar or 2x4 would pretty much keep me in line. Then again she does have a perfectly good defense in that she DID bring him into the world, so she shoud have the right to take him out of it. Citing the Cosby case against Theo your honor.

[quote name='tankass']I dunno, gotta kinda feel bad for her. Seems like a real issue with some kids these days. My parents would never get that crazy, but then again the wire hangar or 2x4 would pretty much keep me in line. Then again she does have a perfectly good defense in that she DID bring him into the world, so she shoud have the right to take him out of it. Citing the Cosby case against Theo your honor.[/QUOTE]

If your kids are behaving this way it is YOUR fault. She is obviously a terrible terrible parent.

You know, if I were misbehaving as a child or teenager, my mother never would have called the cops on me. She would beat my ass right then and there. The only reason she would pick up a phone was if she needed to call my father if she needed backup ("backup" meaning her slapping hand got sore or she misplaced her belt).

My cousin is a 911 Operator, and she gets calls like this all the time, from parents who never discipline their kids, and then when the kids hit junior high school on up, they start misbehaving. And it escalates (petty pranks turn into physical assaults and felonies...its pretty bad when her department begins to recognize children by name due to the calls they get about them). My cousin has the patience of a saint...I could never work a 911 call center, unless I had some magical power that allowed me to bitch slap people over the phone.

[quote name='javeryh']If your kids are behaving this way it is YOUR fault. She is obviously a terrible terrible parent.[/QUOTE]

Javeryh, how old are your children? From what I understand, they are all really young, which explains why you think parents are the sole factor of whther or not children turn out bad, since you are able to control every aspect of your children's lives. Yes, parents are responsible, but only to a certain extent. Parents can't possibly rule over every aspect of their child's life, which is something you will learn as your children grow up.

[quote name='help1']Javeryh, how old are your children? From what I understand, they are all really young, which explains why you think parents are the sole factor of whther or not children turn out bad, since you are able to control every aspect of your children's lives. Yes, parents are responsible, but only to a certain extent. Parents can't possibly rule over every aspect of their child's life, which is something you will learn as your children grow up.[/QUOTE]
I agree and disagree. If you establish good morals with your child at an early age, the effects of your parenting will continue through the child's actions throughout their lifetime. As a parent, if your children respect you, they will likely make decisions in their life that are consistent with the moral fiber established in their upbringing.

This was obviously not the case with this 911 call. This lady was crazy and likely straight out of the hood. I didn't hear her mention between the "motherfuckers" anything regarding his upbringing, but I would bet a weeks worth of foodstamps that this lady's son was not the product of sound parenting and go double or nothing that she was smoking crack when she made that 911 phone call. Also, parlay that the son was smoking crack, too.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I agree and disagree. If you establish good morals with your child at an early age, the effects of your parenting will continue through the child's actions throughout their lifetime. As a parent, if your children respect you, they will likely make decisions in their life that are consistent with the moral fiber established in their upbringing.
[/QUOTE]

There isn't a doubt in my mind that this is true in most cases, but to put a universal blanket statement on the issue seems naive.

[quote name='javeryh']If your kids are behaving this way it is YOUR fault. She is obviously a terrible terrible parent.[/QUOTE]

Everyone with good kids says things like this.

bread's done
Back