I'm currently selling a lot HD-DVD's starting @ 0.99

flatliner718

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have No Reserve price, and will combine shipping at a modest price. I am also going to be selling the player at a 0.99 cent starting bid soon. Other auctions that i've yet to put up are Ocean's Boxset, and Heroes Season 1. I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm looking to just make something off it rather than it sitting around. Anyhow thanks again, any questions PM me. I'll get back to you.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=tallppl

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I really don't like when people use the phrase "I'm selling x for $y," when they actually mean "I'm auctioning x with a starting bid of y."

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You know, I really don't like when people use the phrase "I'm selling x for $y," when they actually mean "I'm auctioning x with a starting bid of y."[/quote]

Alright does this sound better to you. I've sold many of them online already. They sell for the starting price, because many are not interested in HD-DVD anymore. Frankly I wouldn't care if they sold for that much.

I've added a good 3 blu-rays plus have about 15 more hd-dvds to listm and they're all starting at a dollar. I will be listing the HD-DVD player as well, in its original case within the next day as well. I figured i'd bump this because literally I had about 40 hd-dvds left and am finally just dwindling it down to zero.

bread's done
Back