I'm getting my 360 2moro!!!

jPoD

Banned
So, the day has pretty much arrived. After anxiously waiting for months to be allowed to get a 360, 2moro it is. My birthday is comin' up next week, so this is one of my presents and i'm psyched. Dont need games, as I already own 7 (yes, I got games before getting the actual system) and only paid for one of them (Table Tennis w/ $20 rebate). So, that being said, who would like the ultimate pleasure of playing with jPoD on Live? If you do, leave your tag here and we can get some gaming on.

My games:

MLB 2K6 360
Bankshot Billiards 2 360
Call of Duty 2 360
Kameo: Elements of Power 360
Perfect Dark Zero: Collector's Edition 360
Rockstar Games Table Tennis 360
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 360
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 360
Top Spin 2 360

-jPoD

My favorite site in the whole world (well besides this one) Tradegamesnow :p
Traded away alot of psp games and a few ps2/xbx.

Well it looks like you're set for some good gaming. Feel free to ad me as a friend if you'd like. Other titles you could check out are Prey, Condemed, Geometry Wars and Burnout, but you can just download demos of them all first.

Also, the next few months will be kick ass for the 360.

Starting with dead Rising in august, you then have games like: Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, FEAR and Gears of War

[quote name='seanr1221']Well it looks like you're set for some good gaming. Feel free to ad me as a friend if you'd like. Other titles you could check out are Prey, Condemed, Geometry Wars and Burnout, but you can just download demos of them all first.

Also, the next few months will be kick ass for the 360.

Starting with dead Rising in august, you then have games like: Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, FEAR and Gears of War[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm gonna get Condemned soon. Def. getting Prey, Geo Wars, GoW and FEAR. Burnout my friend has, and he's giving it to me, so i have that.

[quote name='menikmati']I am going to shit myself when FEAR comes out.

Jump kicking people in the face![/QUOTE]

Yo I just signed up for that site in your prof. Do you really not need your credit card for it or is it one of those where you just cancel?

[quote name='jPoD']Yeah. I'm gonna get Condemned soon. Def. getting Prey, Geo Wars, GoW and FEAR. Burnout my friend has, and he's giving it to me, so i have that.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you seen it but Play-Asia has Prey and a whole bunch of other region free X360 games on sell for $43 shipped.

Play-Asia has region free Xbox 360 games on sell for $43 shipped.

Prey
Hitman: Blood Money
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare
Moto GP 06
Far Cry: Instincts Predator
Call Of Duty 2
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Tomb Raider: Legend
Gun
Quake 4
X-Men 3: The Offical Game

[quote name='Sporadic']I don't know if you seen it but Play-Asia has Prey and a whole bunch of other region free X360 games on sell for $43 shipped.

Play-Asia has region free Xbox 360 games on sell for $43 shipped.

Prey
Hitman: Blood Money
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare
Moto GP 06
Far Cry: Instincts Predator
Call Of Duty 2
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Tomb Raider: Legend
Gun
Quake 4
X-Men 3: The Offical Game[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all that, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. Even if theyre the same games. Either i'll trade for them or use my $200 in credit to EB. Thanks though.

[quote name='jPoD']Yo I just signed up for that site in your prof. Do you really not need your credit card for it or is it one of those where you just cancel?[/quote]

There's absolutely no credit card needed for any of this, it's basically do a simple registration/survey for credit.

And damn, you already got credit for the offer, what offer did you pick? I need to suggest that offer to other people.

[quote name='menikmati']There's absolutely no credit card needed for any of this, it's basically do a simple registration/survey for credit.

And damn, you already got credit for the offer, what offer did you pick? I need to suggest that offer to other people.[/QUOTE]

The NPD Survey. Literally took 2 mins. Would you mind doin one for me? I'd appreciate it :)

[quote name='jPoD']The NPD Survey. Literally took 2 mins. Would you mind doin one for me? I'd appreciate it :)[/quote]

Eh? I've already signed up under someone else for this50buxisfree.

[quote name='menikmati']Eh? I've already signed up under someone else for this50buxisfree.[/QUOTE]

ook. So you have to get someone who hasnt signed up to do it. Aight. Some of them you can do multiple surveys. Well thanks for showing me the site i guess :)

Dont get mlb 2k6 are you crazy. THat game is horrid. Believe me i gave it a chance and it failed. Its ok but there are way to many glitches/bad things that happen that make you want to kill the game...to keep it

[quote name='slickkill77']Dont get mlb 2k6 are you crazy. THat game is horrid. Believe me i gave it a chance and it failed. Its ok but there are way to many glitches/bad things that happen that make you want to kill the game...to keep it[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised. I made a trade with a friend and he's kind of in a bad situation right now, so i let him just give me 70% of the money and MLB2K6 instead of just 100% of the money. Thanks though.

in all honesty, all the games you got I wouldn't ever care to touch, but the fact that you paid near zilch for them proves that it dosn't really matter then.

I wish i could get a 360 right now, but I have some debts to pay and health to take care of (being diabetic with no insurance sucks ass, beleive me.). In a few more weeks I will have one. Congrads on getting it though.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']in all honesty, all the games you got I wouldn't ever care to touch, but the fact that you paid near zilch for them proves that it dosn't really matter then.

I wish i could get a 360 right now, but I have some debts to pay and health to take care of (being diabetic with no insurance sucks ass, beleive me.). In a few more weeks I will have one. Congrads on getting it though.[/QUOTE]

I have alot of the higher rated games. I'm gettin Prey and Condemned next. But yeah, hope you get one man.

[quote name='jPoD']I have alot of the higher rated games. I'm gettin Prey and Condemned next. But yeah, hope you get one man.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I'll have one eventually. I'm buying it for pretty much only 1 game (no, not gears of war), but there's a few games on the system I want.

So YOUR the one who added me to his friends listed. I saw the name, I saw the 0 Gamercard and wondered who it was. Get UNO. Best XBL game next to Geometry Wars.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']The only reason I would buy 360 is for Halo 3, but I can't justify buying a console for one game.[/QUOTE]

well then make it 2 for me if that makes you happy :)

incase u were wondering what they are:

DOAX2

and

Dead Rising

I just got a 360 today... and a new LCD HDTV. $1,100 spent in one day, awesome :D

The only things I've gotten for it so far are the official remote and DoA 4.

[quote name='Roufuss']I just got a 360 today... and a new LCD HDTV. $1,100 spent in one day, awesome :D

The only things I've gotten for it so far are the official remote and DoA 4.[/QUOTE]

Do you have live? If so send me a friend request.:bouncy:

[quote name='gizmogc']So YOUR the one who added me to his friends listed. I saw the name, I saw the 0 Gamercard and wondered who it was. Get UNO. Best XBL game next to Geometry Wars.[/QUOTE]

:D

Yup yup. Yeah, I'll prob get UNO and GW.

[quote name='gizmogc']What kind of TV did you buy Roufuss?[/QUOTE]

I bought a 23" LCD HDTV by Samsung... this one right here:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sams...46492/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

It was within my price range, fit my entertainment center, and so far I really dig it.

I need to get a hub for my internet so I can connect it to Xbox Live, which will be tommorrow because I got to use my BB gift card for that. I assume 360's still come with a free month of Xbox Live Gold (I didn't exactly pour over the contents) so I'll let everyone know when I do so I can get friend requests.

Right now the only game I have is DoA 4, and probably will be for awhile other than FNR 3, at least until Dead Rising + Saints Row.

I'm thinking of some other games, but most FPS's I have on the PC + Oblivion.

So far I've got:

New TV
Xbox 360 Premium
DoA 4 (got it for $49 after a PM, geez that's sad that it feels like a deal... definitely worth it though)
Xbox 360 Remote (since I'm gonna use my 360 as a DVD player)

Tommorrow I'm trading in some games to get Ninja Gaiden Black at EB, the one game I ALWAYS wanted to play on Xbox.

[quote name='gizmogc']NG Black was pretty laggy when I played it on the 360. Wonder if that was fixed?[/QUOTE]

I hope so... I remember hearing it got a fix in the latest BC update, or one of the updates? Maybe it's just my imagination.

I'm having a blast playing Hexic, it's honestly more fun than I've had with games in the last year... it's a blast just chilling out, playing Hexic, unlocking achievements, total fun.

I remember hearing you could transfer music from your Ipod to your 360... I gotta get on that.

[quote name='Roufuss']
I remember hearing you could transfer music from your Ipod to your 360... I gotta get on that.[/QUOTE]

Yup, but make sure you DL the iPod updater when you get onto Live from the marketplace. Its free don't wory ;)

And watch...achievements can become addicting. :D

[quote name='Roufuss']I bought a 23" LCD HDTV by Samsung... this one right here:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-23-LCD-HD-Monitor-LN-S2341W-/sem/rpsm/oid/146492/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

It was within my price range, fit my entertainment center, and so far I really dig it.

I need to get a hub for my internet so I can connect it to Xbox Live, which will be tommorrow because I got to use my BB gift card for that. I assume 360's still come with a free month of Xbox Live Gold (I didn't exactly pour over the contents) so I'll let everyone know when I do so I can get friend requests.

Right now the only game I have is DoA 4, and probably will be for awhile other than FNR 3, at least until Dead Rising + Saints Row.

I'm thinking of some other games, but most FPS's I have on the PC + Oblivion.

So far I've got:

New TV
Xbox 360 Premium
DoA 4 (got it for $49 after a PM, geez that's sad that it feels like a deal... definitely worth it though)
Xbox 360 Remote (since I'm gonna use my 360 as a DVD player)

Tommorrow I'm trading in some games to get Ninja Gaiden Black at EB, the one game I ALWAYS wanted to play on Xbox.[/quote]
to get the free month of live create a silver account. They will then tell you that they are giving you a free month trial of gold. Feel free to send me an invite so we can box.

[quote name='jPoD']Glad my thread is being enjoyed :p[/QUOTE]

actually, your thread went from a birthday party notice to a decent discussion.

I'll be getting a 360 soon, but it sucks since I'll still be playing on my Commodor screen for quite some time.

Lots of Red Sox fans. :applause: Nomar was my first husband, you know.

Can't wait until my 360 gets here. Now that I've ordered, waiting is brutal. I'll use the time to think of a good XBL name. Somehow IPWNU3765 isn't exactly appealing.

I hope we can get a Madden 2007 CAG league going.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Now he'll be able to annoy you via XBL. Dont forget to mute.[/QUOTE]

i did tell you to get out of my threads didnt i?

This thread initially disappointed me because it was a spoiled kid getting a 360 as 'one of' his birthday gifts, but now it's into an actual discussion so hurray.

I got a 360 a few days ago, and while my TV sucks [27inch piece of crap from 8 years ago], I'm going to get a new one soon. Chromehounds is completely unreadable on my TV, but luckily I didn't enjoy the game so it doesn't matter.

I think every new 360 owner needs to get Burnout Revenge, even if it is a port. This is the most fun I've had in gaming in years.

[quote name='menikmati']Added you Roufuss, if you don't mind.

jPoD, get that gamerscore up :D[/QUOTE]

Accepted!

Anyone that wants to can add me, I only have DoA 4 right now though :lol:

[quote name='Roufuss']Accepted!

Anyone that wants to can add me, I only have DoA 4 right now though :lol:[/quote]

Wooo, good times man!

[quote name='Scorch']Roufuss pussed out when I invited him to get his ass royally kicked in DOA4.[/QUOTE]

Haha, you didn't get my PM? My 360 went crazy, I guess I was trying to do too much, it totally froze up on me, and when I came back you were gone ;)

I'll let you royally kick my ass tonight in DoA 4 :lol:

[quote name='LaseK']This thread initially disappointed me because it was a spoiled kid getting a 360 as 'one of' his birthday gifts, but now it's into an actual discussion so hurray.

I got a 360 a few days ago, and while my TV sucks [27inch piece of crap from 8 years ago], I'm going to get a new one soon. Chromehounds is completely unreadable on my TV, but luckily I didn't enjoy the game so it doesn't matter.

I think every new 360 owner needs to get Burnout Revenge, even if it is a port. This is the most fun I've had in gaming in years.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what you'd call me if I told you my parents bought me a $30K car? :p
But thanks regardless, for being an asshole!

[quote name='menikmati']Added you Roufuss, if you don't mind.

jPoD, get that gamerscore up :D[/QUOTE]

I'll work on it. Ive been so busy playin halo 2 and cod2 with my fellow tgners. :)

bread's done
Back