I'm Giving Away 4 SCII Guest Passes and 40 days of WoW! Click here to sign up!

bump. Sign up for this new site

This site is completely new. It is not a search and win site, nor is it a survey site. What you do is play a game, a stock market game sort of. Basically you will see a chart that is live. It will show the price of a certain stock or currency. What you have to do is predict whether it will go up, or down, in the next 30 seconds. If you are right then that adds one to your current streak. Beat the best streak of the day and you win an iPod!!! Beat the best streak of the month and win a Macbook! Also, you can cash out your streak whenever you want. However the higher the streak, the more money you get. If you cash out at 2, you get 1 cent, but if you cash out at 30 then you get $10,000!!!! I suggest you cash out at a streak of 2 the first chance you get it, because it makes it your account active. Sign up today!!! Please sign up with my referral link. I won't be taking money from you or anything. I don't make a percentage of what you make, it just makes my daily prize better. So if i refer 15 people, who are active, instead of winning a 1 GB iPod Shuffle, if i beat the streak i get a 8g iPod Nano.
Please Sign Up!!!

This site is actually fun too. Its not boring where you have to fill in a bunch of surveys or what not. Guessing is always fun, especially when you are right :D

bump. sign up for swagbucks! it must be the easiest way to get amazon gift cards. i can cash out $70 worth of amazon gc's from swagbucks right now!

i can aquire up to $100 in amazon gift cards from all of my sites combined now! (70 from swagbucks so sign up for that)!
pics will be uploaded soon

bump
alright. just got 20 bucks more
and i have 63.27 now (dunno where i thought of that other 31 cents lol)

here are some screenies!

swag.jpg

swag1.jpg
swag2.jpg
swag3.jpg
swag4.jpg

edit: oh crap my email is there

no spam pl0x :D

bump. use these sites guys. they are completely legit and easy! i suggest swagbucks for the easiest and gaminglagoon for the hardest (but extremely high payout).
gaminglagoon is harder and may not credit but the reward is incredilbly higher. you can get 1.5 in less than 10 minutes on gaminglagoon. which means 6 bucks in approx 40 minutes if u are lucky. it will take u approximately a month to get 5 on swagbucks. u do the math ;)

bump.
2 new gpt sites added.

Points2Shop
This is another GPT site. You do surveys and get points. But what I like about this site a lot is that you can bet your points in games against other people. If you pwn noobs then you'll get rewarded greatly :D. There are also merits. Its like xbox 360 achievements so for all you achievement whores this site is perfect for you :p. However this is another catch. The achievements (they are called quests and reward you merits) are pointless alone. What you can do with merits is form a team and have everyone donate their merits to the team (dont worry, the merits are useless anyways). You can have a team of 5. If your team has the most merits then u get to split the prize money. I've already created a team and i will defintely donate all my merits to this team. If you decide to sign up then msg me. Either leave a pm or post or msg me on point2shop (name is Jtang1192) and i'll invite you to the team! So this is another GPT but with a twist on it. :D It's affiliated with Amazon.com so you can purchase items directly from Amazon!

SimpleGPT
This is one of the latest GPT where you do surveys as well. However, this site tells you which surveys get easily approved and which surveys were approved in the last hour as well. It holds contest almost every day whether it be who earns the most points for the day or the most referrals for the week. So join this relatively new site and earn!
LINK

go to the extra section in points2shop and then click teams. in search type in "Going to the Top" and then hit join. save ur merits for the next contest. i really hope we can get an awesome team together

bread's done
Back