Im giving away Alone in the Dark (360)

My buddy farted and crapped his pants , in a bar downtown . We walked a half mile home with him shuffling like a old person. He threw the jeans away in garbage bag. He fished the jeans out and threw them in the trunk of his car. Thats funny

There's theses two guy there partners best friends going moose hunting looking around every where they look there's no moose's guys like we gotta split up you go this way you go that way and the next thing they know they lose sight of each other all of a sudden the guy hears some rumbling in the bush's he start heading over that way and out comes his friend in hie orange suit he's like don't shoot I'm not a moose and the guy readies his weapon points it right at his face and boom!!!Shoots the guy so the guy runs over what are you doing i told u i wasn't a moose and the guy goes i though u said u were a moose.

OP already stated that he PMed the winner, and I'm pretty sure the winner accepted the prize, so these entries aren't really entries. But by all means keep posting :D

aaaaaaaand we're done....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-oFQQCj_4

also....

EOEr5.jpg

THE FLASHER
One early afternoon, two old ladies were sitting and talking in a park. Along came a flasher, who flashed the two old ladies. One old lady had a stroke...but the other couldn't reach.

Wedding Night
A young couple left the church and arrived at the hotel where they were
spending the first night of their honeymoon. They opened the champagne and
began undressing. When the bridegroom removed his socks, his new wife
asked,

"Ewwww---what's wrong with your feet? "Your toes look all mangled and
weird. Why are your feet so gross?"

"I had Tolio as a child, " he answered.

"You mean polio?" she asked.

"No, tolio. The disease only affected my toes."

The bride was satisfied with this explanation, and they continued
undressing. When the groom took off is pants, his bride once again
wrinkled up her nose.

"What's wrong with your knees?" she asked. "They're all lumpy and
deformed!"

"As a child, I also had kneasles, "he explained.

"You mean measles?" she asked.

"No, kneasles. It was a strange illness that only affected my knees."

The new bride had to be satisfied with this answer. As the undressing
continued, her husband at last removed his underwear.

"Don't tell me," she said. "Let me guess.....Small Cox?"

when i heard they were making a game called "alone in the dark" my first thoughts were: "are they allowed to make games about masterbation?"

[quote name='Pixel Scuba']Alone in the Dark for 360? That's the equivalent of giving away a free "raped by a bear".[/QUOTE]

Thats why I had to get rid of it. I saw the TIVs were really low, so I decided to pass it to someone else. Maybe someone else will enjoy the game.

[quote name='nateeasy29']Thats why I had to get rid of it. I saw the TIVs were really low, so I decided to pass it to someone else. Maybe someone else will enjoy the game.[/QUOTE]

It came in today, I was half-expecting a note that said "HAHA YOURS NOW SUCKER."

Still, what's great is you actually paid to get rid of it. I owe you at least one playthrough.

bread's done
Back