I'm going to reorganize my living room for the Wii.

destro713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well... I guess it's not entirely for the Wii. The room configuration was pretty bad to begin with. But the Wii was the last straw.

Anybody else driven to do this?

I want to as well but the coffee table in the middle of the room has to stay. I just end up having to push my coffee table forward so I have room to play.

[quote name='kidxsoup']I want to as well but the coffee table in the middle of the room has to stay. I just end up having to push my coffee table forward so I have room to play.[/quote]

We're going to have to do something with our table as well....just not sure what.

TBW

yeah, I've been thinking about my coffee table as well. Imagine in the future when people talk about family room design. "Ah, yes...it was around 2007, with the introduction of the Nintendo Wii that coffee tables, as we knew them then, lost their appeal."

OK, probably not but that coffee table in the den has become a nuisense.

Roger

Our coffee table splits in half so we just move the parts out of the way, though we've discovered it's not that hard to play Tennis sitting on the couch. Bowling requires lots of space though.
-G

Yup. I re-organized most of my room to accommodate the Wii. Changing things around actually made more room for Guitar Hero as well.

bread's done
Back