I'm gonna add a little text strip to the top of the pages....

[quote name='spyhunterk19']looks good, one thing id like to see though, is alot of variation in what kind of ads are up their, possibly even somthign that changes every time you vist the page.[/quote]
Yup, there are 3 different variations up now...there will be more.

Warning: file(banner_ads.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/includes/ad_rotator.php on line 3

Warning: join(): Bad arguments. in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/includes/ad_rotator.php on line 3

^^^ Anyone else seeing that on the front page?

"
Warning: main(ad_rotator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'ad_rotator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55"

I'm getting this sometimes as well:

Warning: main(ad_rotator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'ad_rotator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'ad_rotator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55"[/quote]

Yeah I'm getting that too on the front page. Its okay everywhere else on the board, though.

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'ad_rotator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

CAGS GONNA BLOW!!!!GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

I say go for it, you deserve whatever extra cash you can get for keeping this so well updated/constantly running.

Just make sure not to go for anything to overbearing.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Warning: main(ad_rotator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

CAGS GONNA BLOW!!!!GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!![/quote] :rofl:

Yeah, I'm getting that as well. What's wrong with it?

Yeah, still need to play with it a bit (the colors/style in the forums) to get it just right...we'll get there.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Warning: main(ad_rotator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/index.php on line 55

CAGS GONNA BLOW!!!!GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!![/quote]

im not leavin'!! i will go down with CAG. (ok,where is my money CheapyD :wink: ). all jokes aside,site looks fine to me,so it isn't driving me away.

bread's done
Back