I'm honestly thinking of selling most of my video game collection.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I love how everyone hates this thread yet continues to fucking post in it...saying how much they hate this thread.

emetouQ[/QUOTE]

It's not necessarily about hating the thread... it's about finding the OP to be a dumbass.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I love how everyone hates this thread yet continues to fucking post in it...saying how much they hate this thread.

emetouQ[/quote]

It's fun.

Some day the OP will realize that standing on a concrete block swinging a raquet or standing on two long rods dodging trees is as worthwhile as sitting in front of a glowing screen pressing buttons. Whatever gets you to sleep at night is all fine and good, but please don't make it sound like you're giving up some depraved sin for another moral high ground. You're just lieing to yourself if you believe that.

P.S. Have fun drinking yourself blind in college! (I mean what else is there to do if you're not playing games?)

[quote name='LunaticPuma']
P.S. Have fun drinking yourself blind in college! (I mean what else is there to do if you're not playing games?)[/QUOTE]

Ummmm.... fucking lots of hot chicks AND drinking yourself blind ?

Dude...What the fuck mods?

Sometimes i just dont understand your logic for locking threads.

How could you leave this thread open for this long? It has just boiled down to one liners about the OP leaving.

bread's done
Back