I'm in need of a good platformer...Please help me out!!

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I've been wanting to play a good platformer lately. I've been looking through most of the games in my collection, and most of them are RPGs, something I really don't want to start right now because I'll never have the time to finish it. Can anyone trade me a good platformer? I don't want any of the Ratchet and Clank or Jak games (either have or have beaten all of them), but I'm open to anything else. CML in my sig. It can be for any system, GBA, PS2, Xbox, or GC.

[quote name='livetnediser']I would be interested in your Xbox Metal Arms, but I really can't buy it. Interested in anything on my list?[/quote]

I looked over the list, and either don't have the system for it, or already own it. Sorry about that.

Hey Kevin,

GGX2 is on its way to you. I'll PM you the DC# a bit later.

Wish I knew you were looking for a platformer before I sent it out. Perhaps we could have worked something out further.

I have Dr. Muto, Billy Hatcher, Beyond Good and Evil, Pac Man World 2, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy if your interested in any of them....they're all for Gamecube too.

For nachzeher, did you see anything on my list for PoP? AHiddenLink, what would you be interested in for BG&E, Billy Hatcher, or Sphinx. And to RavenHawk, I have HotDIII all packaged up and ready to go. I printed the label out at home, but didn't make it to the post office in time after school. It will be out tomorrow.

bread's done
Back