I'm looking for a BRAND NEW PS3 60 GB System - have $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyramid_Party

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hi, im looking to buy an Unopened PS3 60GB system. It has to be definitely Unopened, i dont want it like new or anything other. It also definitely has to be a 60GB model. if you have one or know where i can get one, i'd like to hear from you.

Do Not tell me to look on ebay. i know they are there and i'd like to maybe get it elsewhere. plus alot of them are refurbs and other crap. the sellers are too deceptive in their descriptions. i dont really check this forum often, im a full time member at GTZ. but if you would like to contact me right away you can do so at punkrotten(at)hotmail.com

Wrong forum, you want the CAG trading forum. If you're looking to buy one retail, you're about 6 months too late; though if you did want to buy one retail I would suggest some of the typical "non gaming" stores like a K-Mart.

I found a new 60GB PS3 at FYE this pass Sunday. It was the very last one they had and the box had a bit of damage. I did open it up to make sure everything was there and it wasn't damaged. The PS3 was in prestine condition, and all the cables, instruction booklet, etc where still factory sealed. Best part about it is that it also as a $30 rebate from FYE and I can still get the 5 free BluRay movies. If you really want a 60GB, they are still out there but hard to find. Try stores that people don't think of going to to buy game stuff like FYE, K-Mart, or Sears (any other suggestions). There is a chance they might have a new 60GB in stock.

[quote name='naes']I can pick one up for you at my local KMart. They have tons left.[/quote]

Man, That would totally be awesome if you can do that for me. how much are they selling? i'd pay full cost and shipping plus i'd give you something for doing it for me. you should talk with me by email or MSN messenger. i dont come here often. my email is punkrotten(at) hotmail.com same name for MSN messenger. thanks!:) :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back