Im looking for ICO(PS2) less than $30

kaelinronkus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Hey guys! Im new to this forum. Ive read a few posts and you seem to be pretty friendly people.
Anyone know where i can get a copy of the PS2 game ICO used?
The nearest gamestop that has it, is about 100 miles away..
ive been searching for this game awhile now, so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

holy crap, I just checked out ICo on ebay and people are selling it for up to 100!!!!! Wow, i had no idea. Sorry bro...I was looking for ya

wow ebay prices have skyrocketed.

don't pay more than 20 dollars for this game, as it's not rare.

tempting to sell my copy if i can get 50-60 bucks for it.

what the hell?! Up until about a year ago, my local Walmart even had this game for 20 bucks. Now I wish I had snagged a copy, cuz mine is disc/manual only. No official case :(

this is a game worth owning, hope you find it for a decent price, it may not be rare that there are many copies out there, its rare in that nobody wants to sell there copy ;)

Wow, I didn't know the games price went up so much. I wonder if it has anything to do with The Last Guardian finally being shown.

I'm kind of tempted to sell because I imagine the price will go back down, but I love the game too much. It is, honestly, one of my favorite games of all time.

I just got a copy of it off of craigslist last week for $15. When I opened it, it looked like it had never been used. The guy I was buying it from said he played it once and it wasn't his style of game. haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I might just flip it since it should go back down.

thanks for the advice!! my friend lives in indianapolis and he said they have one at his gamestop, so he bought it for me.
i just wanted to get this game before the Last Guardian come out. Ico will be impossible to get then.. lol

Holy crap, I can't believe how much ICO is going for now. I grabbed two copies at the Circuit City $5 clearance ages ago. Those were the days.

As for finding it nowadays, I'd go with Game Stop. I've seen it every now and then at local GS.

[quote name='KurtCobain']Holy crap, I can't believe how much ICO is going for now. I grabbed two copies at the Circuit City $5 clearance ages ago. Those were the days.

As for finding it nowadays, I'd go with Game Stop. I've seen it every now and then at local GS.[/QUOTE]

I bought a copy from Sears for $5-10 a year or two ago, then ended up selling it with my massive lot of games in February 2008.

I was initially happy because only a handful of the games were considered 'rare' or 'valuable', but now more and more of them are becoming so. :bomb:

Agreed. This is one of, if not is, my favorite games ever. I've been holding on to my copy just hoping that PS3 would introduce a software PS2 emulator, but it's hard to resist selling something that I can't play if you can get those prices on eBay. Like Cable387 said, I'm sure the price will go back down (remember was Rez PS2 sold for before the XBLA rerelease?), which only really matters to me if I somehow can ever play it again on PS3.

I will just use proceeds to benefit my reserve of Last Guardian ;)

I gotta admit, I disliked ICO but I loved SOTC(never finished it though) and from the trailer for Last Guardian this may be another game I want to add to my collection at some point.

I sold my Sears copy I bought for $10 a couple years ago for $100 on ebay about a week ago. I ended up finding another one at a pawn shop for $10 so I sold my sealed one. Pawn shops would be a good price if you can find one there.

See, now I really annoyed with myself because I traded it in on the Amazon deal when i should have just sold it to one of you lot, but I figured "meh, how much more would I get in the long run..."

There's two ico copies at my local gamestop, I might buy one if its in better condition than my old movie gallery copy and sell that here or amazon. Ironically, someone's borrowing my ps2 right now, so I don't even know if I like the game yet.

haha wow, i wound up getting it through goozex quite awhile back from another CAG for 300 points or maybe less, and it was in such great condition all that was missing from it was the factory shrinkwrap, the condition was that flawless, disc included

had to give a tip there on that trade haha, apparently while not sealed, my copy is worth a lot now

definitely think part of it is the fact while not as rare as finding certain older games in great condition and complete, or as limited as even some more recent stuff in the past few years, is that like previously said, when people get this game, especially if its in decent condition and complete, everyone hangs on to it

Boo! BOO!

Me and my brother came across several copies and held onto them, like...2-3 years ago, from a nearby Walmart. They had bins of this stuff out, think it was like $10 or something each. When we got home and looked it up (since he liked ICO, and I figured it was rare) it wasn't going for anything, so we returned them...

We had like 5 copies too :(

/headdesk

bread's done
Back