im looking for marvel vs capcom 2

wrong forum, but I'll help you anyway.

Check the store locator for your local gamestop every so often. you never knew when someone might trade in.

A higher risk is to get it from the official gamestop website, but just beware you might only be getting game only.

I got mine on ebay a couple years ago. It was in a bundle of games, total was around $70 and I snagged a bunch of other good games like Lego Star Wars 2 and X-Men Legends when they were quite new. So yea.. try your luck on the bay.

Good luck. It's next to impossible to find. Especially at a price that won't kill your wallet. Though if you're gonna get MVC2, I'd suggest either the Dreamcast or Xbox versions. Both of them are better than the PS2 version.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I got mine on ebay a couple years ago. It was in a bundle of games, total was around $70 and I snagged a bunch of other good games like Lego Star Wars 2 and X-Men Legends when they were quite new. So yea.. try your luck on the bay.[/quote]

That's how I always score my "rare" games. Every couple of days I sift through 20+ pages of game lots and it pays off every so often.

From what I remember the Dreamcast version was pretty much a perfect arcade port, it also looked really good when you had your Dreamcast connected to a vga adapter (doubled the resolution). The PS2 version however apparently had graphics problems and just didn't look or play as good as the dreamcast version.

Never played the Xbox version though.

It's only thought by collectors that PS2 > Xbox cause PS2 is the system that's owned by more people, regardless of the problems it has (for whatever reason Sony was never able to play out 2D fighting games very well on their systems compare to Sega with their Saturn or Dreamcast). Also explains why GameStop wants $70 for the PS2 version and $60 for the Xbox version.

bread's done
Back