Im looking for some stores that deal in model cars

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
i need the ones you put together yourself i dunno if they come in metal varieties or are they just in plastic but either one would do. any help would be greatly appreciated.

it can be either online or bm as long as they take phone orders. long story short a great uncle of mine used to work on cars and due to poor health isnt able to do so anymore so theyre looking for stores where they can order some models for him to do. ill check out the sites youve mentioned so far and i appreciate your help.

Hobby Lobby can be overpriced as shit sometimes. I mean for fucks sakes.. I've seen them price a Monogram B-1B Lancer kit at $100!!!

I tend to Ebay some of my aircraft kits. Hobbytron is a good site too. Michael's has some decent car kits sometimes, but the prices will be a little steep. Some of the problem is that the hobby has declined dramatically (like baseball cards). Honestly.. I find it easier to find vehicle kits than aircraft kits.

[quote name='Skylander7']Hobby Lobby can be overpriced as shit sometimes. I mean for fucks sakes.. I've seen them price a Monogram B-1B Lancer kit at $100!!!

I tend to Ebay some of my aircraft kits. Hobbytron is a good site too. Michael's has some decent car kits sometimes, but the prices will be a little steep. Some of the problem is that the hobby has declined dramatically (like baseball cards). Honestly.. I find it easier to find vehicle kits than aircraft kits.[/QUOTE]

Dude online or B&M a hobby shop will have high prices as they are a specialty store that caters only to a small audience.

[quote name='CitizenB']Dude online or B&M a hobby shop will have high prices as they are a specialty store that caters only to a small audience.[/QUOTE]

I know.. but I miss the days of being able to go to Wal-Mart or Toys R Us, and being able to find the shit. The more niche' this shit gets (and even back then, the serious stuff like the Japanese-made kits and supplies were high as hell), the harder it is to find and higher the price.

I

bread's done
Back