Im looking for someone in canada to buy me a new crystal xbox and ship it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nba4life2k

CAGiversary!
like the title says im looking for someone in canada to buy me a crystal xbox bundle... i will pay you of course but i live in Il and unfortunately cant do it. if anyone is interested let me know thanks

They do look pretty sweet. I would much rather have a Mountain Dew Xbox though. Only 2000 of those were made.

I saw one of the Mountain Dew xbox's in person and yes they are limited, but the green color in my opinion is just not that great looking. It's too pastel flurescent green and the Halo green is much nicer looking..It's darker and transluscent. The mountain dew one is a very ugly green in my opinion.....The Crystal one looks nice..and there was also a transluscent blue one made for some other country...

[quote name='Goodtone']I saw one of the Mountain Dew xbox's in person and yes they are limited, but the green color in my opinion is just not that great looking. It's too pastel flurescent green and the Halo green is much nicer looking..It's darker and transluscent. The mountain dew one is a very ugly green in my opinion.....The Crystal one looks nice..and there was also a transluscent blue one made for some other country...[/quote]

I know what you are saying. I too felt the MD Xbox was pretty ugly. I just want one for the collector's value really. My regular Xbox is fine with me.

This is the one I want:
xbox_kasumichan_console2.jpg

xbox_kasumichan_console666.jpg

[quote name='Goodtone']This is the one I want:
xbox_kasumichan_console2.jpg

xbox_kasumichan_console666.jpg
[/quote]

Agreed. That is pretty sweet looking! I also want the Kasumi pillow. :wink:

[quote name='bignick']Any Chicago CAGers want to take a road trip?[/quote]

I'd be down for a trip. Have to be on the weekend though. My car is a real piece, but I'd throw in for gas.

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='bignick']Any Chicago CAGers want to take a road trip?[/quote]

I'd be down for a trip. Have to be on the weekend though. My car is a real piece, but I'd throw in for gas.[/quote]

intersting. I have a truck, so I can only take 1 person. I could rent a car for probably 100 for fri sat and sun. If we can get 5 of us, it would be worth it. Probably 35 each for the car and gas.

If somebody is willing to wait until the 23rd or so, I'm going up to Canada for Thanksgiving (yes I see the irony) and I'll be up there. So hit me with some PMs if you want to deal (Davis area people might get a discount if they wanna pick one up)...

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='bignick']Any Chicago CAGers want to take a road trip?[/quote]

I'd be down for a trip. Have to be on the weekend though. My car is a real piece, but I'd throw in for gas.[/quote]

intersting. I have a truck, so I can only take 1 person. I could rent a car for probably 100 for fri sat and sun. If we can get 5 of us, it would be worth it. Probably 35 each for the car and gas.[/quote]

Renting a car wouldn't be such bad idea. Count me in, I've got enough plastic to cover my side of expenses. I get off work on Fridays at 5pm and it'd take me about 2 hours to get to the Windy City.

And I am an hour north of Chicago, so that works out good. Now we need to find a store in Canada that would have 5+ of them!

[quote name='bignick']And I am an hour north of Chicago, so that works out good. Now we need to find a store in Canada that would have 5+ of them![/quote]

Yeah, that'd be the only thing I'd be afraid of, getting up there and not being able to find a single fucking one. I'm sure it'd be a blast, but it would blow hard to come away empty-handed.

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='bignick']And I am an hour north of Chicago, so that works out good. Now we need to find a store in Canada that would have 5+ of them![/quote]

Yeah, that'd be the only thing I'd be afraid of, getting up there and not being able to find a single shaq-fuing one. I'm sure it'd be a blast, but it would blow hard to come away empty-handed.[/quote]

ya it would. Ill see what I can find.

[quote name='Trakan']Is this Canadian bundle even released yet?[/quote]

I don't even think a release is confirmed.

[quote name='Smada Bez']The crystal bundle cost $249 CDN (about $204 US) and comes with Fable and Crimson Skies.[/quote]
That's a pretty sweet deal, all this talk about road trip is getting me excited

id be willing to go... im actually in chicago lol..... i work at bestbuy and i get discounts at canadian furureshops.... interesting... anyway if anyone can help me out let me know

[quote name='nba4life2k']id be willing to go... im actually in chicago lol..... i work at bestbuy and i get discounts at canadian furureshops.... interesting... anyway if anyone can help me out let me know[/quote]

can you query the futueshops inventory?

I was at Future Shop yesterday and they had the crystal Xbox set. They even had one sitting out on display. It looked just like a normal Xbox, but the case was clear. There was a whole stack of them.

It is $249 + 15% tax :shock:

The shipping for an Xbox from Canada to the US is about $20. At least it was back when I sold mine earlier this year (someone in California bought it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back