Im looking for the cheapest Xbox 360 wireless controller new sealed

Blue Jedi

CAG Veteran
Im looking for the cheapest Xbox 360 wireless controller new sealed the new model

the cheapest i can find is 17.95 with free postage at retail

if i can get one for 17.95 new with free postage here in the uk why would i pay 40.00, 39.99
Im looking for the cheapest Xbox 360 wireless controller new, not the most expensive
thanks tho

If you can find it that cheap, why aren't you shutting the fuck up and buying it? Do you SERIOUSLY expect to find a first party one cheaper than that? And if you mean 17.95 POUNDS, you might want to say that. This is America goddammit. We deal in dollars here.

thanks i think i will, i think my deal is the best one at £17.95 free postage so i will buy it, this is great britain goddammit

[quote name='mietha']If you can find it that cheap, why aren't you shutting the fuck up and buying it? Do you SERIOUSLY expect to find a first party one cheaper than that? And if you mean 17.95 POUNDS, you might want to say that. This is America goddammit. We deal in dollars here.[/QUOTE]

Internet = America?

17.95 EUR = 25.0471 USD

Euro United States Dollars
1 EUR = 1.39538 USD 1 USD = 0.716649 EUR

25 +free shipping is a good deal, don't know if you can do any better [ at least in the US ]

---

edit: oops, i overlooked the option to change

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RonnieWrecked']17.95 EUR = 25.0471 USD

Euro United States Dollars
1 EUR = 1.39538 USD 1 USD = 0.716649 EUR

25 +free shipping is a good deal, don't know if you can do any better [ at least in the US ]

---

edit: oops, i overlooked the option to change[/QUOTE]

...You can get them free from club.bing.com in the US. :cool: It's how I got over a dozen.

[quote name='pyoobez']...You can get them free from club.bing.com in the US. :cool: It's how I got over a dozen.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that take many hours to acquire one?

bread's done
Back