I'm not gonna pay a lot for that 360 wireless adapter!

ArugulaZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
(I hope.)

Frankly, I'm vaguely insulted that I even have to pay for wi-fi on the Xbox 360 when every other console and handheld of that generation had it standard, but there's not much I can do about that! Anyway, I'm looking for a cheap way to get online with this duster, without connecting it to my PC and without using a DD-WRT router. Anyone got a wireless adapter specifically for the Xbox 360, or know where I could get one for a decent price? Thanks in advance for the help.

doesn't the newer slim model have it built in? could have sworn the dood upstairs told me that the other day when we were bullshitting about Titanfall...

If you have the slim xbox or slim-E xbox, wifi is already built in.

If you have the old phatty xbox, you will have to buy the wireless adapter accessory.

The cheapest way and not having to deal with any setup would be to use ethernet cables if that is possible in your situation.

I had pretty good luck with the TRENDnet wireless adaptor on my 360 before I got the itch to run an Ethernet cable to my entertainment area.

I hade the wireless adapter then it stopped working so i just bought a powerline ethernet adapter for 20 bucks easier then running an ethernet through floors, you can find cheap used powerline ethernet adapters on ebay

LIke the one i bought link

Hm, I'll give it a look. Thanks. I did break down and get one of those Microsoft wireless adapters on eBay, though. (Geez, $31? Ugh.)

bread's done
Back