I'm not using my EA STORE Gift Codes - PART II

coolpapa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
This is my first post, so if this isn't the right category, I'm sorry.
The code is 3C7C6K5P6Q3W7A.

If you use it, please PM me and post something here saying that you did. Enjoy.

Oops, I meant to link to EA Store. Here is the link: EA STORE

Well if anyone doesnt want their new one, feel free to PM me :)

Are these the ones to the Advantage store, btw? EA fricking didnt send me one this year for my b'day...I think my hotmail account was full.

[quote name='secretvampire']I got an updated code this evening...I scored Everything or Nothing on the Xbox for $11 shipped![/quote]

same here, I love these codes :)

[quote name='fmarxnge']15 dollars off: OCT4NSL-2J3L9N8V6Y
Post here if you used it[/quote]

Used. thank you

Nevermind, wouldnt work. Somebody didnt say they used first. Grr.

[quote name='spidey']It should work, the OCT code EA sent me says it expires on Nov. 25th.[/quote]

Probably did, just someone else got to it well before me.

[quote name='waxHead']if anyone has a code they're not going to use, I'd like to use it. please PM me if you do, thanks 8)[/quote]

still looking for a code, thanks.

Anyone know if these codes work with the xbox live starter kit? Just tried the code I got in October but it doesn't work. Maybe it's one of those bad codes other people got too? Sigh

[quote name='chaostic_2k1']n.m they dont have wow collectors edition

OCT4NSL-1G8J6K4Q2Q
is free for use again[/quote]

If you already entered it in and pressed "Continue" on their site, no one else can use it.

[quote name='suMMx']please guys 10%, 15% whatever hell free shipping anything would help.[/quote]

The new ones should be coming out soon, as these expire on Nov. 25th.

ah ok, i just need an xbox live kit and shippin+tax brings the price to msrp so i would like a coupon but obviously i probably wont have much luck for a while

bread's done
Back