i'm nOTT Wayne Brady, but i'ma have to choke a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking rocked K-Mart for clearance games today... grabbed Indigo Prophecy for $4 for Xbox, which is awesome since it just went BC.

Also grabbed tons of other shit.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']I had to do a dietary regime when I played competitive soccer and now that i've seen some of my friends who've quit I really think it's anything with high fructose corn syrup - that shit just doesn't breakdown in your body.

You should try not eating anything with high fructose corn syrup for two months and see what it's like.

I only say this because i can't really eat anything with it, and i didn't gain almost any weight after I stopped working out a lot but most of my friends did (and i still drink like a beers all the time)[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. That shit is no good.

It probably would be good to absolutely nix soft drinks, because of that.

Until last night I hadn't had a soft drink since Sept. 1st. [quote name='Brak']For my back? I was only in there for a day. I was able to kind of walk after the surgery, but my mobility was non-existent.

When I fucked my back up was when I gained some of that weight back.[/QUOTE] I see. I thought maybe you were in to much pain to eat. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back