I'm Posting this from CompOTTer Science Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just finished a hangman project in Visual Basic. Still probably going to take everyone else another day to finish the class. You know what that means: time to talk about random shit to complete strangers online :D

So, how about that internet... can find a lot of cool stuff on them internets.

Holy friggin' Canolies! I'm able to log in from work during my lunch break!

I haven't been able to get throught he firewall for months.

It may only last today but it's sweet.

I had something really important to say but I forget what it was. So instead I'll just do some observational comedy.

What's the deal with tires? I mean do we really need these round things underneath our cars?

*audience laughs*

Am I right!?

*laughter continues*

I mean come on people, AM I RIGHT!?

I took Visual Basic and VB.Dot a couple years ago. Took it with the stupidest bastard ever. He always said "knowing the book definition is more important that know how to actually apply it".

And keep in mind that he counted off if you did anything original and extra for the assignment.

SO, I would always do the bare minimum for the assignments and get 100%. But then the test would come around and bite me in the ass something major.

If you want a breezy class take "Intro to Computers". I took that, and for the final we had to make 2 boxes add together into another box with Excel. Then we had to format a paragraph in word(with Fonts and shit). We had 3 hours to take it and I was out the door in under 5 minutes(took a while to let the thing print).

Nice! For once in my time playing Hitman, I got a ranking other than Professional Thug or whatever the lowest ranking is. I just got Hired Killer or something like that on "A Murder of Crows" in Blood Money. Took me like 5 times to actually figure out what to do in this mission. Too many people walking the streets in it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I get Blood Money free today with my video card.[/quote]

Nice. I'm slowly starting to love Hitman games more and more. The more I realize it's more of a cerebral game and that you have to actually think things out instead of running and gunning your way through, the more fun I'm having with it. Though I'm really not looking forward to Vegas, I think it is. I've heard that's like impossibly hard.

Man, 2 :gba: Micros, 2 games and a sleeve for $73, with a chance of getting $42 back from a return, making it 2 :gba: micros for $31.

And I can't pull the trigger, I have a black DS Lite.

Is there something wrong with me?

[quote name='Eviltude']Moving back off-topic; Who is excited for two days off?

I am!
[/quote]

Wait, what? Two days off? D: Oh well, I normally have friday off, but my boss is going back to Denver tomorrow... Yay for not having to use headphones to listen to music! :D

.. I swear to God, if my .308 Federal ammo is steel-jacketed... There will be much buttraep for those bozos at Jax Surplus. :bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Man, 2 :gba: Micros, 2 games and a sleeve for $73, with a chance of getting $42 back from a return, making it 2 :gba: micros for $31.

And I can't pull the trigger, I have a black DS Lite.

Is there something wrong with me?[/quote]
Fool! I have a DS lite and a GBA SP2 already and I think I'm going to bite on the micro deal. I've been trying to score one for cheap for a while and this looks like a pretty good deal. Plus I can be cheap and give the second one away as a Christmas gift.

But sadly I'm at work right now. I just hope it's still around once I get home.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']when i was your age, all we had were gameboys, big ole white turdy bricks![/quote]

My age? You sir are jumping to conclusions.:booty:

I too had that whitish green-screened monster when I was...younger;)

I also owned just about EVERY Game Boy type at one time or another, except the Micro.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart'] Oreos are like twinkies. I think they're good forever.[/quote] bullshit. those things are fucking stale.

[quote name='dcfox']California has way to many baseball teams, Giants, Angels, A's, and Dodgers. Is San Francisco, Anaheim, Oakland and LA so separated that they can't follow just 1 or 2 teams? (I know Angels changed their name to LA but whatever. They still play in Anaheim, right?)[/quote]
Also the San Diego Padres. The Angels do play in Anaheim, they just added the LA to help them in the quest for more money.

Yes the teams are separated. You have the 2 northern california teams in the bay area separated by a bridge. 2 teams in the LA area. And San Diego is strong enough to support a team.

Relax people, im not banned... although curious why brak said that...

now for some good ol' civilization 4: I'm britain, montezuma is my vassal, and I'm attacking Germany. Once I do that, I own the entire western hemisphere, although I'm still deciding whether I should attack the much larger eastern hemisphere, or just wait for the 6 countries stuck on that one continent to kill eachother

This weekend should be good. I've got a LAN party to go to at the school on Friday, so I'm hoping it's been well-planned beforehand or it'll suck. Then on Saturday, my friends (and former roommate) are holding a party at their place to play lots of, and possibly hold tournaments for, several fighters, no Smash, and I guess I'm tasked with bringing Naruto 4 since they listed that as one of the featured games. :lol:

In the meanwhile, I need to start packing, but I'm not really sure how to start since I still have a week to go before I can move and don't want to gimp my ability to do stuff here in the meanwhile. I'll have to pack up the stuff I'm definitely not using right now, then work my way towards my computer, consoles, and TV stuff.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Relax people, im not banned... although curious why brak said that...

now for some good ol' civilization 4: I'm britain, montezuma is my vassal, and I'm attacking Germany. Once I do that, I own the entire western hemisphere, although I'm still deciding whether I should attack the much larger eastern hemisphere, or just wait for the 6 countries stuck on that one continent to kill eachother[/QUOTE]

Your next stop should be the Ukraine.

[quote name='DT778']bullshit. those things are fucking stale.

Also the San Diego Padres. The Angels do play in Anaheim, they just added the LA to help them in the quest for more money.

Yes the teams are separated. You have the 2 northern california teams in the bay area separated by a bridge. 2 teams in the LA area. And San Diego is strong enough to support a team.
[/quote]
California is too damn big.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']jimmy eat world lyrics for your tagline thing?[/QUOTE]
Tommy James & The Shondells, 1968.

Don't ever say that again, or I'll eat your face.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Ahaha there's a jimmy eat world song with those exact lyrics it's called "a praise chorus"[/QUOTE] Anyone who doesn't know where that came from originally is an ignorant shit cock. :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When I hear "crimson & clover", I think of Joan Jett.[/QUOTE]
Yes. I prefer her cover too.

Velvet underground did a pretty good cover it as well. :)

I predict Thrustbucket will get banned next. not sure why :lol:

They played the Joan Jett one at work today about 6 times on the sound system.

It's catchy, and plus it fits in with the game.

[quote name='zewone']What phone did you decide to buy?[/QUOTE]

I was actually strongly considering the T-Mobile SDA, but at the last second we (on a shared plan because we decided none of us uses enough minutes to justify individual plans among my cousins) decided to go with Cingular, so those dreams were dashed.

I decided with a Sony Ericsson, and it's lightyears better than my current phone.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Damn, this green shit my room mate got from someone feels like its gonna be a creeper...[/quote]

that just sounds wrong on about 100 different levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back