I'm really short on cash guys (not begging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharrell1

CAGiversary!
I just paid 20 dollars for gas and it only filled my tank halfways I was on e. I dont know how Im gonna do it I dont have anything to eat for lunch. anyone got a ten spot they can lend me.

[quote name='chimpian']um dont eat lunch..... just an idea.......[/quote]

An American... missing a meal?! That's unpossible!

And boo hoo, OP, yout think the rest of us are rolling in the dough? Shit sucks for us too. :roll:

Stop driving a Canyonero!

canyonero.jpg

id sell blood or banana juice or plasma. all of those things can net you a decent penny in hard times as long as you dont have any diseases or problems that wont allow you to give blood or mushroom mist. also some places will do testing on you for money but giving blood and twinkie twizzle are pretty good ways to get loot and if you hurry now you can get it before they close.

[quote name='lokizz']banana juice... mushroom mist...twinkie twizzle...[/QUOTE]

Three separate euphemisms I had never heard before... :applause:

[quote name='rodeojones903']:rofl:

Ramen noodles are your friend.[/QUOTE]

haha I found a great sale where they're 8 cents for one

mmm cheapasscollegeness

how bad are gas prices in the states right now. I know they are getting pretty ridiculous up here. Where I am assuming I did the conversion right gas is $4.61 per gallon ($1.22 per litre)

[quote name='magiic']how bad are gas prices in the states right now. I know they are getting pretty ridiculous up here. Where I am assuming I did the conversion right gas is $4.61 per gallon ($1.22 per litre)[/quote]

$3.05.

Are you honestly asking for money on CheapAssGamer? I mean, you'd think the name would be enough to tell you that's not the smartest of ideas. Go find a RichAssGamer forum and bug them.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']do you have a sister?, and if so is she hot?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

OP you own stuff right?
Heard of a pawn shop?
Well then go pawn some shit to get money instead of begging.

pack your shit up and move to Victoria, BC, Canada. We have the lowest unemployment in Canada. It's easy to find work and make the monies in Victoria. Unfortunately housing is very expensive.

gas is about $2.75 in MS.

You had 20 dollars, you were hungry and had no gas in your vehicle. You had a decision to make and you chose gas. Now drive your vehicle around until mom calls you and tells you its supper time.

1. Pack a lunch or skip lunch for a day (gasp)

2. Ride the bus or car pool if you can't afford gas

3. Sell something

The above options would be preferable to me over coming on a message board, say I'm not begging, then ask total strangers for $10, but that's me.

[quote name='Apossum']Sell your body like the rest of us, slut.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Chris in Cali']$3.42 by my house.[/QUOTE]

So....is that per hour?

I'll send you $10 via mail. Just pay the $15 priority shipping price and you should get the money within the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back