im starting to ebay

adidas

CAGiversary!
I need what and how do you ship packages. Such as gameboy advance games and xbox games. Please is there a faqs. or something where i get started..

GBA Games should go in a box unless cart only.

Bubble Envelopes work greate for GC/PS2/XBX Games.
I buy the big ones, 9x12, put the game in sideways and fold the rest over, for extra padding.

Always use Delivery Confirmation or you will get burned.

[quote name='csidegamer']GBA Games should go in a box unless cart only.

I buy the big ones, 9x12, put the game in sideways and fold the rest over, for extra padding.

Always use Delivery Confirmation or you will get burned.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Absolutely. Especially Delivery Confirmation. It helps you from getting burned almost all of the time and allows you and the Buyer to do a bit of tracking.

Also, if you're going the USPS route, consider their small Priority Mail boxes if you're going to ship Priority. They offer enough room for a small number of console carts or a few DVD cases. The only problem is that you will want to put in something else to act as padding. Personally, as a cost-effective way, I use cumpled paper towels myself. Never had a problem in doing so and it prevented anything from shifting inside the box.

[quote name='Kapwanil']The only problem is that you will want to put in something else to act as padding. Personally, as a cost-effective way, I use cumpled paper towels myself. Never had a problem in doing so and it prevented anything from shifting inside the box.[/QUOTE]

I use the plastic shopping bags from the grocery store. :)

I've found customers are most happy when I ship priority as well.

Don't gouge too much on the shipping. I charge a $1.00 handling fee over cost for most items with no complaints. If you charge $8 to ship a game, you may get fewer bids.

[quote name='csidegamer']GBA Games should go in a box unless cart only.

Always use Delivery Confirmation or you will get burned.[/QUOTE]

i knew a dude who got those big 9 x 12 and used thos 2/3 day boxes.... Used to stick the game into the box and then stick the box inside the 9x12 envlope... i told them if the post office ever found out they would be pissed..

that is about the only way to ship GBA gameboy games with a box without them getting crushed if your looking at first class...

i was lucky enough to get those 6 pack of GBA cases off ebgames for like 50 cents per pack... Everytime i sell a GBA game only i stick them in a plastic box ...and ship it.

remember postage went up

i think DC went up 10 cents or 5 cents
Insurance went up 5-10 cents
and
2/3 day mail went up 20 cents

bread's done
Back