I'm (Still) looking for the misadventures of tron boone

phantasyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Just checking to see if anyone had the misadventures of tron boone for ps1. I never played it and am dying to. I will give you a reasonable offer if it is new or in excellent condition complete with manual and original game case. If you just have the disc well I'll at least make you an offer. I'm also looking for megaman legends 2 complete and any other ps1 games you have to offer has I am beefing up my ps1 collection. I'm looking for a alternative to Ebay and amazon and if you know of a website that has a great collection to rent these please send me a link.

Also send all offers via PM please, no posts. I'll try to subscribe to this thread some how...

EDIT

''m still looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone else has megaman legends 2 in a lowball right now, sorry I can't find the link. I also have it on my TL(not complete though) . And WTF has there not been one announced for PSP or PS3? How freaking sweet would that be?

Lots of people want to play that game including myself. That game is in high demand and very expensive. There is one on amazon for $54 but only the game cd.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atomsk']I have that game but I don't wanna sell it. :p Nobody in their right mind would.[/QUOTE]

I have one too! It's awesome, but there's no way I'm selling it. I bought it on day one whenever it came out. :bouncy:

...If you want it now, I think you're either going to have to pay the crazy prices on the internets or get lucky at a yard sale, thrift store or pawn shop.

bread's done
Back