I'm with Coco OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
conan03.jpg

Man, last night I had a super elaborate Spider-man dream.
It was live action and I guess it was mostly non-Topher Grace venom.
I don't remember much except that Spider-man showed up for mostly 15 minutes and fought carnage.
I remember the ending was Christina Ricci kissing venom and getting a string of symbiot in her mouth.
Christina Ricci as venom confirmed. (via Christina Ricci with things in her mouth fetish)

[quote name='JolietJake']Looks like Haiti got hit with another quake.[/QUOTE]

They're calling it a 6.1 "aftershock". In my book a 6.1 is no fucking aftershock, it's its own friggin natural disaster.

as far as i can tell there was at least 1 water main break on my road today. at first the road was closed and they were digging up the street. we had no running water. now, the road is still closed, they're digging on the other end of the road, and my water is brown and chunky.

[quote name='Chika']as far as i can tell there was at least 1 water main break on my road today. at first the road was closed and they were digging up the street. we had no running water. now, the road is still closed, they're digging on the other end of the road, and my water is brown and chunky.[/QUOTE]

So you have shit coming out of your faucets?

[quote name='manthing']I'm with Letterman's Scottish pet.[/QUOTE]

I'll have what he's having.

"In effect, NBC traded Conan O'Brien and $40 million for Jimmy Fallon. After all its transactions involving evening talk shows, the net is that Jay Leno is back at the same place (most likely with lower ratings due to all the changes and bad press), Conan is gone and Fallon is in the slot O'Brien initially vacated."

Part of why I thought they wanted Conan was so they could future proof the show. Jay is 60 .. how much longer does he have left? And I wonder what talentless dbag they'll replace him with now. I'm sure Conan won't want to come back in 5 or 10 years when Jay retires a second time.

I'm changing my vote.

See, I always Jake would be a huge fan of Leno's unfunny predictable humor, as it mirrors his own so well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Part of why I thought they wanted Conan was so they could future proof the show. Jay is 60 .. how much longer does he have left? And I wonder what talentless dbag they'll replace him with now. I'm sure Conan won't want to come back in 5 or 10 years when Jay retires a second time.[/QUOTE]

late.jpeg

:shutters:

Extract was surprisingly funny. Jason Bateman is just fucking hilarious. I thought I was going to despise Ben Affleck but he was that bad.

Also all the craziness with late night has made me appreciate Craig Ferguson even more.

According to VG247's "very reliable" source, Bethesda Softworks is already three years deep into development on an Elder Scrolls MMO. Recent court documents in the ongoing Bethesda/Interplay lawsuit have allegedly revealed that Bethesda has "close to 100 people working on a secret World of Warcraft-type MMO" -- a tasty piece of info that it's said to be currently fighting to have redacted from a 218-page court transcript.

From CNN:

Below is a transcript of "The Tonight Show" opening monologue from January 19th:
Hi, I’m Conan O’Brien, and I’m just three days away from the biggest drinking binge in history.
Yesterday there were rallies for me in cities across the country, including Chicago. You can tell things are bad when even Cubs fans feel sorry for you.
It’s been a busy day for me today. I spent the afternoon at Universal Studios’ amusement park, enjoying their brand-new ride, the “Tunnel of Litigation.”
Some papers are reporting that I’m legally prohibited from saying anything bad about NBC. For example – I am NOT allowed to say things like: “NBC is headed downhill faster than a fat guy chasing a runaway cheese-wheel.”
Some papers are reporting that I’m legally prohibited from saying anything bad about NBC. But nobody said anything about speaking in Spanish. “NBC esta manejado por hijos de cabras imbeciles que comen dinero y evacuan problemas.” (NBC is run by brainless sons of goats who eat money and crap trouble.”)
Some other stories in the press are saying that in the future I may not be able to retain what is known as my show’s “intellectual property.” Isn’t it great to live in a country where a cigar-smoking dog puppet and a bear that masturbates are considered “intellectual property?"
I have to say, all of our problems with NBC really did sneak up on us quite suddenly. But I should have seen this coming. During the few months we’ve been doing this show, there were definitely things that should have tipped me off. I’ll give you an example, check this out. (cut to: applause sign) There’s our applause sign…(applause sign blinks) but look at the sign below it…(camera pans up to reveal sign that reads, “humor him for 7 months”)
Of course, there are other entertainment stories in the news. Some people who have gone to see “Avatar” say it’s caused them to have headaches, dizziness, nausea and blurry eyesight. Meanwhile James Cameron says it’s caused him to have a billion dollars.
Interesting local story. A new $65 tour called the “LA Gang Tour” is being offered in Los Angeles that takes tourists through L.A.’s most dangerous neighborhoods. The gang tour is also known by its other name, “A cab ride from the airport.”
Earlier this week, the founder of Taco Bell passed away at the age of 86. His tombstone will read: “Father. Husband. Inventor of Diarrhea.”
I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’m going to do with all my new free time. Here are my plans so far for next week. Check it out:
-Introduce myself to my children.
-Connect all my freckles with a Sharpie.
-Play Beatles Rock Band until I reach “Level Yoko.”
-Make a cameo appearance on “Gossip Girl” as Blaine Wilcox, a mysterious albino playboy.
-Legally change my name to “No-Show Jones.”
-Finally make good on my plan to backpack through India with "The Situation."
-Return La Bamba to the kindly old carpenter who made him.
-Have my “TONIGHT SHOW FOREVER” tattoo changed to “OH, SHOW OVER?”
-Make a big move to Fox. Megan Fox.

[quote name='manthing']Bethesda isn't doing FO:V, Obsidian is[/QUOTE]

Ironically, they(Obsidian) are castoffs of Black Isle Studios, developer of the original Fallout and Fallout 2.

[quote name='craven_fiend']So you have shit coming out of your faucets?[/QUOTE]

More like when you make a cup of tea and the bag breaks.

[quote name='Chika']More like when you make a cup of tea and the bag breaks.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me the other day. But it was a pitcher in my team maker. Nastiest tea ever

[quote name='craven_fiend']That happened to me the other day. But it was a pitcher in my team maker. Nastiest tea ever[/QUOTE]

i guess i should look at is as, hey, now i don't need to make tea, it's coming out of my faucet that way!

I need to find a "I'm Bringing Sexy Back" T-shirt and wear it to the Fathers vs. Sons High School Basketball Game...That'll teach him!

I just don't see the appeal of late night talk shows. Back when tv blew ass except for late night shows, I could understand people staying up as a family and watching Johnny Carson because it was the best thing on tv and was the "water cooler" topic the next day. Sure, they still have their moments, but overall, late night talk shows are shit.

I'm glad P3P is coming over here, so now I just need Valkyria Chronicles 2 to be confirmed for US release and this will be a great year for the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back