I'ma take her to the movies, I'ma buy her popcorn I'ma rub on her boOTTy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratatouille and The Incredibles are the only two I haven't seen. I'll probably watch them this week, actually.

I thought they were going to release Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D before Toy Story 3? Maybe I was dreamin'.

[quote name='Rocko']Ratatouille and The Incredibles are the only two I haven't seen. I'll probably watch them this week, actually.

I thought they were going to release Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D before Toy Story 3? Maybe I was dreamin'.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that's the case. Last I read about it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I love all the Pixar/Disney films, even Ratatouille which I thought was a little less than stellar from their previous works.[/QUOTE]
I thought that it was one of their best.

[quote name='dallow']Nemo and Cars.
Worse Pixar efforts.
Nemo tops it slightly.

While not terrible, it's pretty average. For me anyway. I hadn't seen it until I bought the BD on special.
The upcoming movies sound good.[/QUOTE]

I fell asleep when I went and saw Nemo in the theaters (my sister wanted to see it).

Toy Story is good, Nemo was good, The Incredibles was OK while it lasted but nothing great, Ratatouille looks stupid to me but I haven't seen it.

[quote name='Rocko']Ratatouille and The Incredibles are the only two I haven't seen. I'll probably watch them this week, actually.

I thought they were going to release Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D before Toy Story 3? Maybe I was dreamin'.[/quote]

Yes you're right. But since they are re-releases they're not mentioned in the article.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I fell asleep when I went and saw Nemo in the theaters (my sister wanted to see it).[/quote]
I nearly fell asleep during Cars.
The girl that was with me did. I couldn't blame her.

[quote name='Brak']I thought that it was one of their best.[/quote]

It was a good film but I thought that the pace was really slow. If it was a little shorter it would have been OTHB!

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't get how you guys can be hating on Nirvana...[/quote]
I like the lower tier psyche 60s band Nirvana more than 90s Nirvana.

[quote name='wubb']Wow, that's heavy stuff DK. I'll say a prayer for her.[/quote]

Thanks. She's 26 and adopted so we don't know if cancer runs in her family or anything. I just read an article on CNN about this lady here in Atlanta that has triple negative breast cancer and that 15% of women who learn they have breast cancer will have this rare, very serious type of cancer :whistle2:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rocko - what are the checkout promotions for SecondSpin.com?

I have a few things in my cart I want to get.[/quote]

I believe it's dead now. The code was 'heynow', I believe.

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't get how you guys can be hating on Nirvana...[/quote]
Nirvana sucks.

Weren't you like 2 when Cobain offed himself? I guess I can somewhat understand a blind love for 'em if you were around for 'em. Sorta.

But they just stink.

Awesome, I ordered Blade Runner on Blu(my first!) for $15 from Wal-Mart last Wednesday and it's already at the store. They originally said that it could take 3-4 weeks, which was ridiculous.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Nirvana[the band] is just something you have to feel" - darthfudge[/quote]

Yeah, I decided not to say anything after he said that. :lol:

That's sad.

I should post a pic of my Joy Division collection for you though since you heart them.
It's a ton of stuff.

[quote name='darthbudge']I took a picture of my Nirvana DVD and me giving a thumbs-up but I can't my phone's data cable. :([/quote]
I just realized that when you said "The Man Who Sold the World" was a great song, to which I smiled inside, that you meant the Nirvana version, and not David Bowie.

:(

[quote name='dallow']I just realized that when you said "The Man Who Sold the World" was a great song, to which I smiled inside, that you meant the Nirvana version, and not David Bowie.

:([/quote]

I have never heard the David Bowie song. Let me listen to it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have never heard the David Bowie song. Let me listen to it.[/quote]
Dang.

Well, he wrote it, so enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back