iMAC or Macbook deals?

If she's a registered student, she'll get a discount at the online Apple store. I don't know if the deals still on, but sometimes (worked for me), you can get an iPod free when you buy a Mac through their store as well. Last... June I think it was I got both deals together.

My wife just took advantage of the same deal to score her free nano with ibook purchase... there is also a free printer offer after rebate

I did the same last year when I got my imac and just got a discount on a 60gb ipod and free printer

Probably the best deal out there, but Id check other web mac dealers because they will offer up alot of freebies from time to time

Also, keep an eye on Apple's refurb section of their online store. You can find some pretty substantial discounts on there, and from what I've heard, the products are mint condition (although come shipped in generic cardboard boxes instead of the fancy apple packaging) and include the standard 1-year applecare warranty, which can optionally be extended anytime within the year.

I got the student discount a free nano (for my dad- I already have an 80 gigger) and an awesome free hewlet packard printer scanner copier. It has a screen and memory card slots. Very impressive!

Also check to see if your stores carry "return" stock. These are laptops that are returned by customers and are given the visual inspection for resale. I once picked up a macbook pro and free printer this way. No problems!

bread's done
Back