Imagine the bacon...

capt.a380d39070604b3a99b8346b8522a57c.monster_pig_aljr601.jpg

Its cool but somethings fishy.

Like the fact that an 11 year old kid was able to fire a .50 cal handgun 8 times.

"it was hauled on a truck to the Clay County Farmers Exchange in Lineville, where Jeff Kinder said they used his scale, recently calibrated, to weigh the hog."

Not only did they use a scale but one that was recently calibrated.
How was it hauled in a truck. How was it put on a truck?

I'm not one to knock stories like this, I think they're cool. But something just isn't right about this one

[quote name='Graystone']Its cool but somethings fishy.

Like the fact that an 11 year old kid was able to fire a .50 cal handgun 8 times.

"it was hauled on a truck to the Clay County Farmers Exchange in Lineville, where Jeff Kinder said they used his scale, recently calibrated, to weigh the hog."

Not only did they use a scale but one that was recently calibrated.
How was it hauled in a truck. How was it put on a truck?

I'm not one to knock stories like this, I think they're cool. But something just isn't right about this one[/QUOTE]

Not that hard to beleive really. Today's guns can control recoil a lot better than they used to. Looks like it was maybe a S&W 500

Scales get calibrated, coincidence it was recent.
Article said they had a backhoe.

700lbs of sausage? fuck that. Think of the tenderloins, baccon strips, pork chops and ass-slabs they're mission out on.

[quote name='Kayden']700lbs of sausage? fuck that. Think of the tenderloins, baccon strips, pork chops and ass-slabs they're mission out on.[/quote]

QFT, why sausage?

[quote name='DJSteel']so this is why Rosie isn't on the view anymore...i didn't know she died...[/quote]

No you di'int.:lol:

[quote name='Kayden']700lbs of sausage? fuck that. Think of the tenderloins, baccon strips, pork chops and ass-slabs they're mission out on.[/QUOTE]

With an animal this big and old. The meat wouldn't be of the greatest quality.

Take for example the American meat industry. We eat the younger animals whole, and the older animals become lunch meat, sausages etc.

[quote name='Graystone']With an animal this big and old. The meat wouldn't be of the greatest quality.

Take for example the American meat industry. We eat the younger animals whole, and the older animals become lunch meat, sausages etc.[/quote]

Its not possible for a 5 foot tenderloing to be bad. :lol:

[quote name='hohez']I find it hard to believe anything like this posted on the internet.[/QUOTE]
The story is from the AP, if that helps at all. I've still got doubts about this, but I would assume that they would have fact checked it before they ran the story.

I love how the kid killed it with a fucking handgun. If he wouldn't have put that thing down with the first shot, he could've been in some shit.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love how the kid killed it with a fucking handgun. If he wouldn't have put that thing down with the first shot, he could've been in some shit.[/QUOTE]

But he didn't. He shot it 8 times chased it for 3 hours, and then finally put one last bolt in its head.

Call me a tree-hugger, but why do we feel the need to kill things like this? I mean, it's not like pigs or hogs are hard to come by. It could be in a zoo or that Hogzilla movie as the star.

Lesson learned? I better stay in shape. As a 6'5" human, if I tack on too many more lbs., I may be a prime target for some Grays and/or Lizard Men.

That hog is like the size of my car. Good lord. If this is legit, I'm astounded.

It was killed because we have canine teeth that were/are meant to tear meat from bones. That, and our bodies require protein, the kind of protein that only giant, 12 foot long pigs can provide.

[quote name='Halo05']That hog is like the size of my car. Good lord. If this is legit, I'm astounded.

It was killed because we have canine teeth that were/are meant to tear meat from bones. That, and our bodies require protein, the kind of protein that only giant, 12 foot long pigs can provide.[/quote]

:lol: Good one!

my local newspaper reported that this pig actually wasnt wild, it was raised on a farm and this kid just came up and shot it

bread's done
Back