IMDB lists Uwe Boll as Halo director. WTF?

IMDB info is supplied by users. So either someone is misinformed, or someone is playing a joke.

Last I heard the director was the guy who did 28 Days Later.

Edit: LOL, he's credited as the director of every single videogame movie coming out. Obviously a joke.

[quote name='Haggar']IMDB info is supplied by users. So either someone is misinformed, or someone is playing a joke.

Last I heard the director was the guy who did 28 Days Later.[/QUOTE]
Thats good to hear. I dont frequent the site but the info that I have looked up in the past was always correct.

[quote name='Haggar']IMDB info is supplied by users. So either someone is misinformed, or someone is playing a joke.

Edit: LOL, he's credited as the director of every single videogame movie coming out. Obviously a joke.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was the writer of 28 Days Later that Microsoft hired to pen the script, I don't think they've found a director yet. Could be wrong though.

I'd consider selling my soul to get Uwe Boll as the director of Halo. Man, that would be great.

Edit: LOL, he's credited as the director of every single videogame movie coming out. Obviously a joke.[/QUOTE]

I believe he purchased the rights to all the movies that are listed.

"IMDB lists Uwe Boll as Halo director. WTF?"

ummmm.. did you see that eminem is mr. coates in final fantasy: advent children? WTF is up with that?

[quote name='jmcc']I'd consider selling my soul to get Uwe Boll as the director of Halo. Man, that would be great.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. With Uwe Boll at the helm, the movie can only go up and up. :lol:

Now I might go see it :lol:

Let's see:

Master Chief-- Corey Feldman
Cortana-- the ghost of Dana Plato
The Arbiter-- the guy who played Sloth in Goonies

[quote name='jennie25']"IMDB lists Uwe Boll as Halo director. WTF?"

ummmm.. did you see that eminem is mr. coates in final fantasy: advent children? WTF is up with that?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thats pretty messed up....although he is an oscar winner

[quote name='Apossum']Now I might go see it :lol:

Let's see:

Master Chief-- Corey Feldman
Cortana-- the ghost of Dana Plato
The Arbiter-- the guy who played Sloth in Goonies[/QUOTE]

The ghost of Dana Plato.........That get's a Jim Rome "Hilarious"

Halo had a lousy story. Why would they pick that for a movie? It'll probably end up reeking like the Mortal Kombat flick. Better choices would be:

- FF6
- FF7 (the original story)
- FF10
- Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
- Xenosaga (which they did as an anime)

troy

Until official announcements are made concerning ANY movie's cast, director and such, IMDB is not credible. Some dumbass probably thought it would be funny to submit this false info to IMDB because he knew he could do it.

[quote name='electrictroy']Halo had a lousy story. Why would they pick that for a movie? It'll probably end up reeking like the Mortal Kombat flick. Better choices would be:

- FF6
- FF10

troy[/QUOTE]

Umm, yeah. There was already a Final Fantasy movie. It almost killed Square. I'm quessing a Halo movie would make at least twice as much as a Final Fantasy movie ever would.

people actually know what halo is because it got so much hype. crappy video game movies arent meant to please the fans, theyre meant to please the general audience. if they made a xenosage movie they would probably change it so horribly it wouldnt even remotely feel like xenosaga. if they make movies out video games and they know its gonna flop they should just make it without any changes from the original game.

[quote name='electrictroy']Halo had a lousy story. Why would they pick that for a movie? It'll probably end up reeking like the Mortal Kombat flick. Better choices would be:

- FF6
- FF10

troy[/QUOTE]

We get it, you like FF6. You can leave now.

[quote name='Haggar']Umm, yeah. There was already a Final Fantasy movie. It almost killed Square. I'm quessing a Halo movie would make at least twice as much as a Final Fantasy movie ever would.[/QUOTE]

No, there was a movie with the FF name tacked onto it. A better example will be Advent Children.

[quote name='jmcc']No, there was a movie with the FF name tacked onto it. A better example will be Advent Children.[/QUOTE]

But Advent Children isn't a "movie" in the sense we're discussing in this thread, since Advent Children was direct to video.

No movie studio will ever, ever release a movie to with the words "Final" and "Fantasy" in the title ever again. Final Fantasy Spirits Within is legendary among Hollywood due to how much money it lost.

bread's done
Back