Import games, Anime, PS2, GBA, PSX, PS2, Saturn, & More! 10/26

Hiya, can you cml for the Sega Saturn imports? If not let me know how much you'd want for Guardian Heroes. ^_^ Thanks!
-nekobi

[quote name='nekobi']Hiya, can you cml for the Sega Saturn imports? If not let me know how much you'd want for Guardian Heroes. ^_^ Thanks!
-nekobi[/quote]

Didin't see anything that caught my eye. $30 shipped. Geez saturn imports are popular. Out of everything on that list that is about the only thing I get questions for.

[quote name='proby']Bump for a fellow afficianado of Air Tv! Quite the touching Anime :D[/quote]

Thank you for the bump. Whew Air gets the water works going everytime. Really great series.

Added some pictures of anime items. Last call on most of the anime stuff before the evil ebay gets them. Message me if you want photos of something else

[quote name='Goodfella1986']Will you sell any of your Ghibli (Miyazaki) movies?[/quote]
No, sorry. Mostly only looking to get rid of the larger action anime boxsets. I am badly in need of room so anything that I can't bare to live without is getting the chop!

Please cml for:
Pokemon LeafGreen (w/ bonus wireless adapter)

If you see anyhing on my list feel free to pm me, thanks.

Anime DVDs
I have a large collection of Japanese original R2 Anime Dvds. Please PM if you have an interest in buying or trading.

Sailor Moon Season 1 Boxset from Pioneer. Mint and complete $100.00
Sailor Moon Season 2 Boxset from Pioneer. Mint and complete $180.00 Take both for $250.00

Growlanser Deluxe (New/Sealed) $90.00 shipped or trade
Digital Devil Saga Deluxe with Limited Edition Soundtrack. Outer box isn't shrinkwrapped but the game is. Security label intact. $100.00 shipped or items from my want list.

I really want the two seasons! I have alot of stuff I would be willing to trade, but I might not have what you are looking for, but please! I really want these!;)

bread's done
Back