CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Killzone 2 Collectors Edition

availible at both
Blahdvd
and
Shopto

Both of them come out to about $60 after shipping for me, I already ordered one but dont really know what the import fee's and customs charges will be. I think its a little cheaper at blahdvd.

I know the PS3 will play games from any region, but can't you only get download content from the appropriate PSN store? Meaning that any US download content won't work for this copy. I'm pretty sure that's what I read about LBP, and I heard it applies to all download content. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, or if there is a way around it.

[quote name='mtutick']I know the PS3 will play games from any region, but can't you only get download content from the appropriate PSN store? Meaning that any US download content won't work for this copy. I'm pretty sure that's what I read about LBP, and I heard it applies to all download content. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, or if there is a way around it.[/quote]

can't you just make a european psn account ?

[quote name='riddler']can't you just make a european psn account ?[/QUOTE]

you can but you also need to get euro points or credit card

Correct the dlc would have to be downloaded from the UK store, the US dlc would not work with the UK game. DLC is region locked.

Simple for me. I'm insanely hyped for Killzone 2. I'm a steelbook junkie. Therefore, I'm getting this. I'm probably going to get a US version to play in the mean time anyways while waiting for this.

I actually got it at dvd.co.uk, but thanks for the heads up OP. Really appreciate it.

Yes there was a PAL CE for killzone 1 as well, dvd.co.uk and blahdvd are basically the same (I believe they are the same company) so we can throw that one up there as well. This is more of just a heads up for anyone interested.

[quote name='Taboner']Can you use a US credit card on the UK PSN?[/quote]
no you would need a uk credit card or you would need to purchase a points card from the respective region.

Hey all this is my first deal posting so be gentle.

Because of the exchange rate the limited edition KZ2 tin can be bought from blahdvd.com here for $53 shipped.

Not really worth it for me as I have best buy gift card im putting forward towards this but thought someone might want it.

Pic of the tin's below ::

KILLZONEPS3.jpg

If you guys like it would you mind digging up my blog spam post about it on digg? Thanks

**edit: thanks mod for the merge, didnt see this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back