Import Little King's Story?

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!
I know nothing about the import situation for Vita or this game specifically. I thought the Wii one was flawed but had neat ideas, so wanted to try it...but it never got a release.

Is there a version in English that can be imported, and is Vita region locked? I have no idea :lol:

The game was released digitally, like SynGamer said, but if memory serves me correctly, it did NOT see a physical release in the US.

The Vita isn't region locked, so you could import a physical copy and play it if you really wanted to. I have no idea if you can switch languages though.

Thanks, didn't know if Vita was region locked or not. Playasia I guess is legit but is out of stock. If they had it I'd probably buy it. Never actually imported anything before :lol:

Just a heads up. The NA digital release has fps drops when you bring along more than 10 or so peons with you. I can't say if the imported physical releases suffer the same fate.

I got the UK version from Shopto.net. There are some frame rate drops, but the game is a lot of fun. It is the only Vita game I have that comes with a game manual.

Also, the DLC isn't worth it, so I would not hesitate about importing.

bread's done
Back