Impossible to find..ZOMG I got one :D

[quote name='Riyonuk']Why? Am I that terrible at grammer or something? I try...I try.[/QUOTE]
grammar? sorry, had to do it ..
I'm sorta in the same situation as you, however .. I went to pick it up at Gamestop (their website said they had Wiis in stock) but instead stopped into Walmart as it was next door and managed to ask the manager there if they had one. I picked up a wiimote later that night, but I still don't have any games.. lol - I'm thankful for the VC however as thats all I've played thus far, Shining Force!

Its grammar? Seriously? Man >.>

Must be nice to have VC, I'm in a situation where I cant get the Wii connected, I need a router :/

Get the Wii wifi dongle.

Unless you don't have high speed internet at all.

And really, for the price of that dongle you might as well buy a wireless router.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Its grammar? Seriously? Man >.>

Must be nice to have VC, I'm in a situation where I cant get the Wii connected, I need a router :/[/quote]

A dongle where you could insert a cable into is much better than wireless which is ultra shaky.

Nope, for me it HAS to be

Wii > My PC > Router > Internet

And since my PC connectes with a wireless card using a Yagi Antenna, and since the Wii cant connect to the antenna, I'm not sure what to do.

[quote name='Zen Davis']A dongle where you could insert a cable into is much better than wireless which is ultra shaky.[/QUOTE]

That depends where your at. i.e. how much interference you have.

Wireless at my place is very stable.

[quote name='dmaul1114']That depends where your at. i.e. how much interference you have.

Wireless at my place is very stable.[/quote]

My house is big. That's my problem.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Nope, for me it HAS to be

Wii > My PC > Router > Internet

And since my PC connectes with a wireless card using a Yagi Antenna, and since the Wii cant connect to the antenna, I'm not sure what to do.[/quote]

You can always steal the wireless reception from a neighbor.

[quote name='Riyonuk']If I have a small house, what do you think I use the antenna for ;)[/quote]

If I feel like it, I can steal the wi-fi from my neighbor because my wii picks it up. The connection to my router is better though so I just stick to that. I got a Verizon FIOS connection and their modem is also a router and so usually I can get an okay connection for checking out the Metroid videos but not quite as good for wi-fi gaming.

I'll be getting a dongle soon so that I won't have to worry about it.

i searched online feverishly, every single day at several retailers for two months for a wii with no luck.

and then one nice march day, when i wasn't even trying, i got pretty lucky and saw amazon had it (for 250 bucks...no tax and free shipping)... so i just jumped on it. by the time i was finishing checking out and everything amazon was out of stock (it only took me like 2 minutes) so I was like whew.. ! a week later the mail guy brought it to my house and it was the most beautiful sight i ever saw! the Wii! it was so nicely packed, with a fresh smell of fun. yup....so the moral of the story is to not try to find a Wii, because it will find you.

but i guess in your case Riyonuk there was an exception, so congrats!

Yeah thanks, I just set it up a couple of minutes ago. Everything's so shiny, and I was extra careful with everything. Now I wish I had some games, Wii Sports is kinda...lame.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Yeah thanks, I just set it up a couple of minutes ago. Everything's so shiny, and I was extra careful with everything. Now I wish I had some games, Wii Sports is kinda...lame.[/quote]

Get someone to play it with. Otherwise it wears out its welcome... fast.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Yeah thanks, I just set it up a couple of minutes ago. Everything's so shiny, and I was extra careful with everything. Now I wish I had some games, Wii Sports is kinda...lame.[/quote]

Out of all the Wii games a three man game of 9-hole kicks the most ass!

bread's done
Back