Improved FreePS34Me Conga Line

I don't like this site much.. I just now realized in signed me up for like 5 different things that charge you $60 a month unless you cancel... and most of em you have to cancel via phone only... now I have to find all the numbers because they don't seem to offer them on their site... Crap like this pisses me off... I doubt I'm going to finish that last offer because I don't want to have to cancel 4 other trial accounts to crap I don't even want.

Edit - Nevermind, its actually pretty easy to cancel, you find one number and it cancels all trials attached to that account. I'll probably finish my 3rd offer tomorrow... I really want a Wii lol but I'm way too broke to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tapion']yes there is theres also 2 yourcamerasfree conga line[/quote]
No, there is only one. There is an old thread asking if anyone would be interested, but only one actual conga.

as Soon as you go green i will put that you on the conga if i get the chance because im using somebody else cpu maybe i will added u on the conga (if u go green tonight ) by 12:00 or 1:00 or tomorrow depends a good offer i think will be Columbia house and indentity truth good luck

As soon as you complete the offer fulfillments or Pending To Green your referral link will be added to the conga :)

I'm extremely confused could someone help me? I am already green so can i join or do i have to make a new one to join with you guys? And why does Tap keep saying bump? Whoops sorry people cant join this line i need to join one for yourps34free.com. Sorry.

bread's done
Back