Impulse - 10% off any order (even preorders!)

kosmos13x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Use code SURVEY2010 at checkout. Expires Feb. 11th.

Some of you were eying dragon age 2 signature addition (at 50 dollars on impulse). This will make it 45 dollars for example.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Pardon my ignorance, but what is impulse?[/QUOTE]
Http://www.impulsedriven.com

Steam is great, but Impulse and Direct2Drive are my two other favorite digital download services. Both are legit and offer great deals from time-to-time. You won't get the Steam cheevos of course but I'm not too picky about such things.

I'm sure you'll find other CAGs who also like these services, too.

Impulse is run by Stardock. Impulse is like Steam - a digital distributor and a client. Unlike Steam, you don't have to run Impulse client/program to run a game. This is good b/c you don't have to worry about forced to run Impulse and then maybe be stuck w/ additional 3rd party DRM.

You really only need to run Impulse program to actually get your updates or so you can "Archive" games, basically. Yeah - you can archive entire games like Steam and back them up on disc or anywhere else you want, as well.

Unfortunately - Impulse doesn't have Friend Tools and the Big Community that Steam has.

One thing I do love about Impulse is that they carry games from small publishers and games spanning western and eastern Europe. Not all of them are AAA but there are often good deals to be had on games that aren't on Steam or D2D.

yah impulse isnt a bad service, but imo not the greatest either. Still it has a lot of games you cant really find elsewhere so it is nice having that option.

bread's done
Back