Impulse bought something?

adrianchan56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
just happened while i was browsing some japanese guy's wares on ebay and I gotta hand it to him he does have a lot of exceptional goods. Bought a wsc crystal w/ FFI because it's a decent deal considering all the frenchies and us importers were selling them for 50USD bare. I'm a sucker to japanese imports... agh overbudget 43.99USD with s+h+insurance!

Feel so guilty and dirty esp. after buying an xbox... Hope I can ninja my xbox in the closet without my parents knowing...

[quote name='PKRipp3r']my wife[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhhh.......

Are you saying you "bought" your wife due to an Impulse?
Or is it that your wife is the one who buys on an Impulse?

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I think he impulse bought her. Mail order. From Malaysia.[/QUOTE]

rofl, I always impulse buy, and I love doing it! haha

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I think he impulse bought her. Mail order. From Malaysia.[/QUOTE]

this is a correct answer
you even go the country right

[quote name='Vinny']Impulse buying always leads me to regrets..[/QUOTE]

And an empty bank account :(

I always impulse buy when it comes to comic books. I bought a copy of giant size x-men#1 for 250 which i really don't regret since it's in decent shape.

I am a lot better at not impulse buying than I used to be, primarily because my girlfriend drains all my money now anyway.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i impulse bought 2 greatest hit rhapsodys :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh great, bring that thread to this one will ya?

Impulse bought a used copy of Steel Battalion a couple days ago, only did it cause the clerk at EB let me use one of those expired 20% off coupons out of EGM :D

[quote name='Odenat']I always impulse buy when it comes to comic books. I bought a copy of giant size x-men#1 for 250 which i really don't regret since it's in decent shape.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I have like every Giant Size #1 comic.....

Intersted in some of them?

[quote name='woobacca']What's a "wsc crystal w/ FFI"?[/QUOTE]

I think he means a Wonder Swan Color with a copy of Final Fantasy (remake) with it.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Holy shit, I have like every Giant Size #1 comic.....

Intersted in some of them?[/QUOTE]

Well if your talking about the same Giant Size X-men#1: it's the old 1970's one it was the first apperance of Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus it looks like this

i just impulse bought a death jr LE from gamestop.com with the 20% off coupon code i got from the colleseum error...$32 or so...not too shabby

[quote name='adrianchan56']Feel so guilty and dirty esp. after buying an xbox...[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't feel so bad. Just this past weekend I impulse bought a new copy of James Cameron's Dark Angel after finishing Season 1 on DVD, even though I knew it got horrible reviews. So dirty...

[quote name='woobacca']You shouldn't feel so bad. Just this past weekend I impulse bought a new copy of James Cameron's Dark Angel after finishing Season 1 on DVD, even though I knew it got horrible reviews. So dirty...[/QUOTE]

Yea but I'm like unemployed at the moment.

[quote name='adrianchan56']Yea but I'm like unemployed at the moment.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, yeah I think that significantly magnifies your dirtiness. ;)

I just impulse bought Hercules: The Legendary Journeys season 1. I don't know why.

No wait, I do. Because I read Bruce Campbell's autobiography and it inspired me.

I impulse bought Pocket Fighters for PS1 off of ebay a few days ago since I was hunting this game down for YEARS and it was new and sealed. It just arrived a little while ago, and I'm glad I made the purchase.

[quote name='adrianchan56']Yea but I'm like unemployed at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Unemployment is temporary: games are forever (Yes, even mediocre games like Dark Angel). :D

[quote name='Odenat']Well if your talking about the same Giant Size X-men#1: it's the old 1970's one it was the first apperance of Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus it looks like this[/QUOTE]

Yup looks just like that, although I would probably grad the condition's on them anywhere from 6.5-8 just depends on em. Most have a bit of yellowing other then that theyre pretty perfect :)

I've been impulse buying toys for a little while now, thankfully the high shipping prices have been keeping it down a little but then a US seller usually comes along x-p.

bread's done
Back