impulse: Medal of Honor 14.99

It's worth $15.

I have $10 game download credit from AZ out of nowhere and I figure this is what I'll put it toward.

Original poster - you should mention this is for the PC version, even though Impulse kind of implies that...

[quote name='rasengan13']You didn't mention that it's for PC only.[/QUOTE]

Impulse kind of implies that.
It only sells PC games to buy-to-download.

Good campaign - worth $15
Multiplayer is a bag of suck, which is too bad since Dice was in charge of it.

Well worth 15$. I paid 35$ on BF and felt it was worth that. Awesome, awesome campaign and the MP isn't that bad when you get in games that don't have 14 wannabe snipers out of the 16 players. But really, the awesome campaign is worth the 15$ alone, whether you play the MP at all.

I still wouldn't bite. The campaign has some really cool set pieces but it's very short and quite buggy. The multiplayer is an unholy mash of CoD and Battlefield and features some of the worst spawns ever.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']If it was Steam, I'd get it.[/QUOTE]

I love steam as much of the next person, but Impulse is pretty good, and I am sure you can register the game through EA download manager. I wouldn't worry about losing rights, when I lost my Spore disks, EA set me up on Download Manager with no hassle after about 2 years of not having them.

Thanks OP, this is the right price for me to finally bite.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']I love steam as much of the next person, but Impulse is pretty good, and I am sure you can register the game through EA download manager. I wouldn't worry about losing rights, when I lost my Spore disks, EA set me up on Download Manager with no hassle after about 2 years of not having them.

Thanks OP, this is the right price for me to finally bite.[/QUOTE]

I got this for $13.49 and I consider that a good price for even a short FPS that's only a few months old. Registered through EA DM, worked like a charm.

I wish people would actually look it up and find out the year restriction's been gone a while. EA DM is pretty useful. Wish every publisher went through Steam, but since that is impossible (and probably undesirable), EA DM's probably the best of the publisher-specific tools.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Store

Download limitations
Users were given one year from the time of purchase to download a game, but this limitation does not exist anymore. There currently is no time limitation for redownloading games through the platform.

Also reference: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4697919.page

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back