Impulse Sale M&B warband 10.49

$10 is probably the upper limit of what I'd say this game is worth... I'd recommend going even LOWER if you could, but they don't want to set Warband below M&B's pricing and are still so greedy they won't pull it. Combat is fun but literally every other aspect of the game from squad command up to the overworld economy and quests and management back down to MP is just disappointing to awful.

Still, don't let me drive you away. Everyone should at least give the demo a shot.

Unless somebody else knows a way around it, you cannot register this key from Impulse on Steam.

Just thought I'd let anybody know. The Impulse client, whatever its called, did update the game to the latest patch when I installed it.

I've had the impulse/stardock client for a while, have 8 or 9 games on it, not as proficient with it as Steam yet, but you can have it search for updates, etc, so its not totally useless.

I played Warband for a little bit, but it ended just like most of my attempts to play the first Mount and Blade, a Crash to Desktop after about a half hour or so. It does have its quirky charm, like the first one.

bread's done
Back