180 (100%)
masseffect2.jpg
masseffect2ce.jpg
worldgoo.jpg

irgold.jpg
pr2.jpg
aveyondlo.jpg

Mass Effect 2 $29.95 (40% off)
Mass Effect 2 - Deluxe Edition $39.95 (33% off)
World of Goo $9.97 (50% off)
Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition $9.99 (50% off)
Port Royale 2 $9.99 (50% off)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb $6.75 (25% off)

Metacritic:
Mass Effect 2 (94)
World of Goo (90)
Imperium Romanum (63)
Port Royale 2 (75)

Aveyond: The Lost Orb Avault review (3/5 - "Play It")

Demos:
World of Goo
Imperium Romanum
Port Royale 2
Aveyond: The Lost Orb

ME2 will probably be matched on steam, but World of Goo should never be passed up, it may be the best game of '09 if you still haven't played it...at $10, it's more than a steal.

World of Goo can go much cheaper. It's gone for as little as $0.01 on the publisher's site, and is often under $5.

Aveyond: The Lost Orb is regularly $6.99 on bigfishgames, so that's hardly a deal.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']IMO Impulse is leagues beyond D2D.[/QUOTE]

I do love their software much better than Direct2Drives. It is very easy to use and only second to Steam.

[quote name='Muitabui']would the digital collector's edition be worth the extra money for ME2?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same...Though I still haven't beat ME1 (PC) or Dragon Ages...:whistle2:#

Any comments on Aveyond? I've been interested in their games. They look like classic console JRPGs. :)

I hope Steam matches the ME2 price. I would rather have it on Steam and will just wait for that price, or heck, maybe cheaper at CHristmas.

I'm having a hard time verying this, but does the digital deluxe edition of Mass Effect 2 come with the DLC code for the collector's armor and weapon or is is built in? If it is a code, does it work for access to it on the Xbox 360 as well? You can pretty much buy this for free if it works, but I can't tell if you get a code or not.

[quote name='reininop']I'm having a hard time verying this, but does the digital deluxe edition of Mass Effect 2 come with the DLC code for the collector's armor and weapon or is is built in?... [/QUOTE]

http://forums.stardock.com/374487

Reply #7 seems to have a problem where he was receiving his DLC code email but not his game serial email, so the DLC is apparently delivered as a separate code.

bread's done
Back