180 (100%)
princepersia.jpg
kingelem.jpg
cotna.jpg
heuntold.jpg
irongripwarlord.jpg
ESD-IMP-W115.jpg

Prince of Persia - $22.49 (25% off)
Kingdom Elemental:Tactics - $14.95 (25% off)
Children of the Nile - Alexandria - $2.99 (50% off)
Hacker Evolution: Untold - $12.50 (50% off)
Iron Grip: Warlord - $9.95 (50% off)
Supreme Commander Gold - $22.49 (25% off)

Metacritic:
Prince of Persia 82
Hacker Evolution (too-few-review)
Iron Grip: Warlord 59
Supreme Commander 86
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance 81
Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile (original) 75

Amped review of Kingdom Elemental: Tactics 4/5 Stars

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was disappointed with this sale. Impulse needs to step it up a notch if they want to compete with Steam.

I think PoP has regularly been $3-$6 on GoGamer for a physical copy.

YMMV may vary of course, but PoP also seems easy to find at Half Price Books if anyone lives near one for $5-6. I've seen it at multiple stores in the Houston area, so assuming it should be fairly easy to find.

Impulse claims they're the #2 digital download behind Steam, but when they have such lousy "deals" compared to Steam and especially D2D, I don't see how that's happening. Are Demigod and Sins of a Solar Empire selling so well as to lift them up overall?

[quote name='VipFREAK']I don't know any of these games, but I know some where some how I could get them for far cheaper at a B&M. FAIL. lol[/QUOTE]
For the love of mike, be nice.

Thanks to the OP for bringing the deal to our attention. Another option for place of purchace.

I picked up my PoP for about $6 from GoGamer. The real draw for me in this sale was Children of the Nile: Alexandria. Steam also offers it for $3, but it doesn't work with my retail copy of the base game.

Kingdom Elemental: Tactics is also available from Amazon a little cheaper, for $9.99

bread's done
Back