Impulse Weekend Deals - 5/6-9

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Gold Edition $9.99 (50% off) [includes Dawn of War & Dawn of War: Winter Assault]
Immortal Defense $4.99 (50% off)
Pole Position 2010 $16.99 (15% off)
Tropico 3 & Absolute Power Pack $42.49 (25% off) [includes Tropico 3 and Tropico 3: Absolute Power]
Flotilla $6.00 (40% off)
Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game $13.99 (30% off)

Metacritic:
Warhammer 40,00: Dawn of War (86)
Warhammer 40,00: Dawn of War - Winter Assault (85)
Tropico 3 (79)
Flotilla (71)

Immortal Defense (90%) [IndieGameMagazine]

Demos:
Warhammer 40,00: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40,00: Dawn of War - Winter Assault
Immortal Defense
Tropico 3
Flotilla
Arsenal of Democracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Not TOO bad of a price on DoW Gold. Though I think it's been cheaper before. It's probably better to wait for a $10 deal on the platinum bundle that also has dark crusade included.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Not TOO bad of a price on DoW Gold. Though I think it's been cheaper before. It's probably better to wait for a $10 deal on the platinum bundle that also has dark crusade included.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

Flotilla has a better price than Steam, though.

I had no idea Tropico 3 already got an expansion. I already have the vanilla game on Steam though. I'm pretty surprised Steam doesn't have it up yet.

Nice price on the DoW games.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Not TOO bad of a price on DoW Gold. Though I think it's been cheaper before. It's probably better to wait for a $10 deal on the platinum bundle that also has dark crusade included.[/QUOTE]

Not a deal on DOW Gold. $9.99 is the every day price for it at Best Buy and Target. And if you buy it at Best Buy you get a code to download a casual game from their site. Since I live in Michigan (where Stardock is located) I still pay sales tax, so I don't save money that way either.

And what is their obsession with Tropico 3? It seems like it's always on sale from them. Why don't they just give it a price reduction? I can't imagine anyone buying it at full price anyway.

[quote name='thecd1']Immoral Defense huh? hehehe....sinner :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oops, fixed. :) There is no defense for the indefensible.

bread's done
Back