Impulse weekend sale (majesty collection)

I'm waffling on some of these. I do want to try King's Bounty, but I'm not sure if I want to buy the big Platinum edition or just the original version for a few bucks. I've also had my eye on Recettear, which I hear is fantastic and haven't seen go on sale. Choices, choices....

[quote name='arkaeyn']I'm waffling on some of these. I do want to try King's Bounty, but I'm not sure if I want to buy the big Platinum edition or just the original version for a few bucks. I've also had my eye on Recettear, which I hear is fantastic and haven't seen go on sale. Choices, choices....[/QUOTE]

Steam had it on sale once, as part of bundle no less, I don't remember the exact price but I remember it was cheap.

Yeah, probably one of their Christmas sales, but that's a ways away. Maybe in a summer sale I hear they have regularly?

Individually King's Bounty The Legend has been as low as $2.75 on Steam and the 'platinum pack' which includes The Legend, Armored Princess, and Crossworlds has been around $7.50ish. Also Steam now sells a Majesty 2 complete pack for $20 that includes the base game and all DLC -- might be a chance it gets discounted during the Summer Sale in two months.

[quote name='arkaeyn']I'm waffling on some of these. I do want to try King's Bounty, but I'm not sure if I want to buy the big Platinum edition or just the original version for a few bucks. I've also had my eye on Recettear, which I hear is fantastic and haven't seen go on sale. Choices, choices....[/QUOTE]

Recettear is a lot fun, if you like that style of game of course.

bread's done
Back