IN DESPERATE NEED: Nintendo Ultimate Library cases - help!

sergioalb64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
CASE.jpg

There it is; the magnificent Nintendo Ultimate Library case for DS / GBA games. Holds 32 GBA cartridges or up to 64 DS games.

I NEED these; I honestly do. I have three, and I need at least three more; I collect DS games, and I need these bad boys to store them! I have Paypal, and I'll take just about any offer!

PLEASE, help! The more of these I can get, the better! Thanks for looking :)

And by the way, I'm also looking for some stand-alone GBA game manuals; Mario VS Donkey Kong and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. PM or post offers for these or the cases.

Oh, some hope :) Well, I have ebay set up to e-mail me whenever a case of these is posted, but I didn't get a notice from that one on Malaysia. I guess I should manually search for them every day...

I found my first one on ebay by itself, and the other two on ebay as well, together. I know that someone here on CAG had a few, but that was a long time ago. There's always hope, I guess :)

Those penguin cases are great, too; I have one, I use it to store my frequently-played games.

Still looking for 3+ of the Ultimate Library ones, though :)

Those are the best cases ever. I've got two that are packed full. It's too bad that they're so hard to find. Sometimes there are people on GameTZ selling them. Just ask on the forums.

bread's done
Back