In-Line Skates

jetlag16

CAGiversary!
Does anybody know where to get some cheap In-Line Skates/Roller Blades? I tried looking on E-Bay and I looked through the first few pages of google. Most of google links had sites with specialty skates that were too much, and after shipping on E-Bay most skates would be way too expensive. I was thinking about going to Sports Autority(B&M store, if you don't know), but the last time I was there, I remember everything was extremely high priced. If anybody could help me out, and I'm sure it would probably help other people out as well, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='jetlag16']Does anybody know where to get some cheap In-Line Skates/Roller Blades? I tried looking on E-Bay and I looked through the first few pages of google. Most of google links had sites with specialty skates that were too much, and after shipping on E-Bay most skates would be way too expensive. I was thinking about going to Sports Autority(B&M store, if you don't know), but the last time I was there, I remember everything was extremely high priced. If anybody could help me out, and I'm sure it would probably help other people out as well, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I spent 150 on a pair of rollerblade zetrablades and a set of abec 9 bearings. is that to much? cuz if it is, your probally gonna buy crap.

There are stores online that sell "old" models (like last year's) skates for pretty cheap... only there are limited sizes/styles available (expected since they're clearing out old stock) now to search it out again. I'd be cheaper than sports authority, for sure.

Thanks for the info. I'm a little short on cash right now, but once I get some, I'll probably pick up a pair. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back