In-N-OTT Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck, was downloading stuff through megaupload and got hit with a virus. Tried to restart it and now it just sits on a black screen as soon as I turn it on. Pop in my XP disk and it says my hard drive isnt being detected so it's probably dead.

:bomb:

In-N-Out%20100x100.jpg

Oh hai. I would love to try an In N Out Burger some day. Rumors have it their burgers are second to none and the idea of the animal fries intrigues me.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh hai. I would love to try an In N Out Burger some day. Rumors have it their burgers are second to none and the idea of the animal fries intrigues me.[/QUOTE]

I'm from the east coast. I was in California last month for 3 weeks for a business trip. I had an opportunity to try In-and-Out Burger. So as I go into the joint, the line is unbelievably long (which got me excited). One of my buddies from San Jose even told me that "In-and-Out Burger will change your life. Trust me."

So I order my Double Cheese burger with no tomatoes. I decided to keep the "special sauce". So I bit into my sandwich, in full anticipation of a euphoric experience, and ultimately, it was "cool". It was not what everyone had hyped it to be - not even close.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']I'm from the east coast. I was in California last month for 3 weeks for a business trip. I had an opportunity to try In-and-Out Burger. So as I go into the joint, the line is unbelievably long (which got me excited). One of my buddies from San Jose even told me that "In-and-Out Burger will change your life. Trust me."

So I order my Double Cheese burger with no tomatoes. I decided to keep the "special sauce". So I bit into my sandwich, in full anticipation of a euphoric experience, and ultimately, it was "cool". It was not what everyone had hyped it to be - not even close.[/QUOTE]

Did you get it Animal Style?

[quote name='lordwow']Did you get it Animal Style?[/QUOTE]

I guess I didn't. I'm not sure what that is. I didn't hear anyone else order it that way specifically. Care to explain what that is?

A mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger. This is probably the most famous secret menu item, and for good reason: it’s pure awesome on a bun. You can get any burger done Animal Style.

[quote name='lordwow']A mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger. This is probably the most famous secret menu item, and for good reason: it’s pure awesome on a bun. You can get any burger done Animal Style.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe no one told me about this! I won't be on the West Coast again until April of 2011. Man, I wish I would have known about this before hand.

I won't lie. I was hoping this wasn't an OTT, I was hoping it was about in-n-out burger. :( Went there once this summer when I was in Los Angeles, it was amazing.

I'm only near the end of chapter 2 but so far Enslaved is awesome. Interesting story/setting, fun gameplay, great graphics, great voice acting.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm only near the end of chapter 2 but so far Enslaved is awesome. Interesting story/setting, fun gameplay, great graphics, great voice acting.[/QUOTE]

I really need to pop that in soon. Damn Zombie addiction lately. New Vegas is probably going to jump ahead of Enslaved too.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']
So I order my Double Cheese burger with no tomatoes. I decided to keep the "special sauce". So I bit into my sandwich, in full anticipation of a euphoric experience, and ultimately, it was "cool". It was not what everyone had hyped it to be - not even close.[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck...???

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Look what you've done, manthing. Look what you've fucking done.[/QUOTE]

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']I guess I didn't. I'm not sure what that is. I didn't hear anyone else order it that way specifically. Care to explain what that is?[/QUOTE]

Oh, you're just an idiot lurker. Feel free to get the fuck out, and don't let the door hit ya where (insert deity of choice) split ya.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm only near the end of chapter 2 but so far Enslaved is awesome. Interesting story/setting, fun gameplay, great graphics, great voice acting.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I enjoyed the demo but I heard that the full game was uber easy to complete. How's the difficulty in your opinion?

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']Personally, I enjoyed the demo but I heard that the full game was uber easy to complete. How's the difficulty in your opinion?[/QUOTE]

So far its pretty easy. Platforming and button mashing combat.

[quote name='TheRock88']fuck, was downloading stuff through megaupload and got hit with a virus. Tried to restart it and now it just sits on a black screen as soon as I turn it on. Pop in my XP disk and it says my hard drive isnt being detected so it's probably dead.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

My Anti-Virus caught something trying to tag along the other day from a similar service. I hope this isn't a trend.

[quote name='zewone']Animal style double-double, animal style fries, and their fresh pink lemonade with two lemon slices.[/QUOTE]

That sounds so amazing. Lemonade, especially pink lemonade is the most underrated beverage available.

Haven't had In-N-Out since in Vegas 6 years ago. Wife still talks about it to this day. Five guys is something of a substitute but they won't make me anything bigger than a double.

Got an email from Interpol & Pixies about downloading a free Live Sampler:

Hola From Mexico City

La La Love You MP3
La La Love You MPEG-4

Doolittle 20th Anniversary Live Sampler:

1. Dancing the Manta Ray
2. Monkey Gone To Heaven
3. Crackity Jones
4. Gauge Away

It would have been spectacular to see the Pixies and Interpol together.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']meat is gross[/QUOTE]

You suck.

[quote name='flowery']My Anti-Virus caught something trying to tag along the other day from a similar service. I hope this isn't a trend. [/QUOTE]

Yea, I googled the one I got and it's pretty new. Luckily a lot of people found some tricks to get rid of it. Unfortunately for me its too late, my dad asked his friend if he could think he could fix it and his friend said he could but he'd have to wipe out everything on the HD and restore it back to factory settings for it to work again. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, I googled the one I got and it's pretty new. Luckily a lot of people found some tricks to get rid of it. Unfortunately for me its too late, my dad asked his friend if he could think he could fix it and his friend said he could but he'd have to wipe out everything on the HD and restore it back to factory settings for it to work again. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That blows, sorry to hear that.

I have been cleaning up my computer today. I have been needing to back all my stuff up in case something happens.

Man, it's sad that neither Moose Johnson nor Tony Saragusa can tell the difference between a legal and illegal hit in the NFL. They're former players for God's sake!

[quote name='lordwow']A mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger. This is probably the most famous secret menu item, and for good reason: it’s pure awesome on a bun. You can get any burger done Animal Style.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to say, I wouldn't like animal style. :|

[quote name='flowery']That blows, sorry to hear that.

I have been cleaning up my computer today. I have been needing to back all my stuff up in case something happens.[/QUOTE]

That was a sick hit.

[quote name='zewone']You say that until you try it[/QUOTE]

If I could drop the sauce and add RAW onion -- and that was still animal style, hell yes.
But as far as "special sauce" goes, if it's some part thousand island dressing (or mayo based) the answer is "fuck no". Grilled onions I can take or leave, but much prefer them raw.

--

What's the site that lists all the Netflix instant streaming stuff?

It's definitely amazing. I'm not really that picky about my toppings/sauses, but it's definitely the best ~$5 Burger ever

DJ Hero is only $30 at my local Fry's, but I still am hesitant to pick it up. I absolutely hate having extra peripherals. Which reminds me, I have to get rid of the plethora of 360 arcade sticks I have.

[quote name='manthing']The In-N-Out spread is no mere 'mayo sauce'. It's the closest we mortals have to ambrosia.[/QUOTE]

If it has mayo in it, it's tainted. Mayo is discusting.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']DJ Hero is only $30 at my local Fry's, but I still am hesitant to pick it up. I absolutely hate having extra peripherals. Which reminds me, I have to get rid of the plethora of 360 arcade sticks I have.[/QUOTE]

How may 360 sticks do you have? What are they?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have my first custom made 360 stick, a hori EX2, and a Hori HRAP EX-SE. I already have two TE sticks, so the rest is just overkill.[/QUOTE]

Damn -- I have a 360 TE (Round 1?) that I want to dual mod and change the artwork/buttons on and a PS3 Hori T6 wireless stick... I used to have the hori EX2, but it seemed flimsy to me and I was afraid it wasn't going to hold up, so I sold it shortly after I got it.

But yeah, you've got some overkill there, buddy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back