In need of some good, cheap GBA games.

PawnTakesKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
See topic. My GBA collection isn't exactly taking off...I only have four games. (Metroid Fusion, Castlevania: AoS, FF Tactics Advance, and Zelda: LttP). The rest I've either traded in or given to my girlfriend. Post your recommendations for decent GBA games here, $19.99 or less, please.

Actually, screw that. I don't care how much they are. I just need some good games. Here's a list of some I've already played/beaten:

Mario Advance 1-4 (beaten)
Castlevania: CotM and HoD (beaten)
MegaMan Zero 1 & 2 (beaten)
Lunar Legend
Metroid: Zero Mission (beaten)
Ninja Five-O
ChuChu Rocket
Super Bubble Pop

Now that I think about it...I should have kept all of those games. Shaq-fu.

EDIT: Added games to the list.

EDIT: Added labels for games I've officially completed.

I would recommend both the advance wars. both the dooms(if you can find them at a reasonable price) super dodge ball advance, super mario kart, mario and luigi superstar saga and warioware

Super Puzzle Fighter II is a lot of fun...if you can find it, that is.

As far as "cheap" goes, look at EB and GameStop. A lot of the first-gen GBA games are relatively cheap used, going for $10 or less. Ecks vs. Sever is a decent shooter that's $6 at EB. Fire Pro Wrestling is good, although not for everyone, and it's only $5. Just look around...you never know what you'll find.

[quote name='eldad9']When you say you've played and beaten chu chu rocket, do you seriously mean all 2600 puzzle levels?[/quote]

Not by any means...I actually bought it from a friend who needed the money. I played it and cleared the first 20 levels or so, got bored with it, and traded it in.

Some games that I've already played/beaten that I forgot to add to the above list:

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (beaten)
MarioKart Super Circuit (beaten)
Wario Ware (beaten)
Golden Sun (just the first one, not beaten)

Golden Sun was hard for me to get into, as far as RPGs go. I never beat it, and I probably won't pick up the second one.

bread's done
Back