In stock: PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle w/Extra Dualshock $555 at Sears.com

Its also availible at CC too, but you have to buy an extra controlller as well. They really ae busting your balls on these things

[quote name='CheapyD']I haven't really been following how hard these are to get, so if the answer is "not really", than please forgive me for posting this non-deal.[/quote]

CheapyD when you grace us with your presence, its automatically a deal :lol:

umm not to be an ass or anything but how is this a good deal? From what i saw the bundle was $500 (which included MGS4 and DS3).

The DS3 retails for about $50 so this is pretty much 5 dollars more for what? Not much of a deal IMO its cost actually more than if you bought the two seperatley.

[quote name='sistem_shock']umm not to be an ass or anything but how is this a good deal? From what i saw the bundle was $500 (which included MGS4 and DS3).

The DS3 retails for about $50 so this is pretty much 5 dollars more for what? Not much of a deal IMO its cost actually more than if you bought the two seperatley.[/quote]

DS3 MSRP is $54.99 so this is about right.

I think he is sending for people who can not find it locally and dont want to go the ebay route to get it.

bread's done
Back