In-Store-$5 Kmart Award card + $2(SYWR) w/$25 Kmart Giftcard, $104 credit w/XB1, $84 credit w/PS4 @ Kmart Ends 6/15

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All credits SYWR(Shop Your Way Rewards) pts, 1 pt = $1
You have to be a SYWR member(free)
Offer valid 6/1-6/15 In-Store Only
Basically, $7 back on a $25 purchase

The award card is only valid 6/16-6/21 & limited to two per person(4,000 SYWR per me
ber awarded to your accounts in 30 days.
The Kmart gift card is limited to two person
****The system won`t limit you only store reps may limit you, spread your giftcard purchases over several SYWR accounts(free).******

Buy Kmart gift cards to buy a PS4 or XB1
Depending on your tax rate you could add another $10 credit to the totals below giving you the best credit deals on either next gen console until black Friday although the XB1 $114 won't be beat.
$104 credit(Pre-price cut) for a XB1($84 credit post price cut)
$84 credit for a PS4

There`s also a $10 credit(6/8-6/14 pts redeemable 6/15-6/21) for spending $75 excludes consoles.

There`s plenty of other double dips outside of PS4/XB1 including tvs & tablets some that also come with credit too.
These credits DON`T include the pts you get for the actual purchase or the pts for credits that cover tax. Only the $4, credits for the award cards, $10 for spending $75 & any credits that come with the items.

$104 credit w/$500 XB1,
$84 w/PS4 or $400 XB1

$44 w/$130 26" Seiki LED HDTV
$49 w/$167 32" Seiki LED HDTV
$74 w/$290 40" RCA 1080p LED HDTV
$94 w/$400 50" RCA 1080p LED HDTV

$19 w/$70 7" 8GB Quad core Google Certified Prestige Elite tablet($5 more spent gets the $10 for $75)
$39 w/$120 7" Kindle Fire HD
$59 w/$200 8" Kindle Fire HDX
$119 w/$320 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$104 w/$240 8" Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$79 w/$200 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be aware that a large percentage of people in the SD thread have reported that they did not receive the $2 credits before.  While many were able to call and get them, it is important to know 'going in' that this may be an issue.

Please be aware that a large percentage of people in the SD thread have reported that they did not receive the $2 credits before. While many were able to call and get them, it is important to know 'going in' that this may be an issue.
Yeah, I bought 8 cards across the last time times they did this using 3 different accounts and never saw a single point. To me the $5 extra alone makes it worth it when I'm spending that much cash anyway.

Yeah, I bought 8 cards across the last time times they did this using 3 different accounts and never saw a single point. To me the $5 extra alone makes it worth it when I'm spending that much cash anyway.
buying in store is easy for watching points though cause if they did it right it will show on your receipt right away on the bottom of the receipt after the transaction your new points balance. If it not on the receipt they did it wrong and it won't ever show up. If a in store employee tell you it will show up later if it not on the receipt then they bullshitting you or not properly trained or both

These credits DON`T include the pts you get for the actual purchase or the pts for credits that cover tax. Only the $4, credits for the award cards, $10 for spending $75 & any credits that come with the items.

$104 credit w/$500 XB1,
$84 w/$400 PS4 or $400 XB1

$44 w/$130 26" Seiki LED HDTV
$49 w/$167 32" Seiki LED HDTV
$74 w/$290 40" RCA 1080p LED HDTV
$94 w/$400 50" RCA 1080p LED HDTV

$19 w/$70 7" 8GB Quad core Google Certified Prestige Elite tablet($5 more spent gets the $10 for $75)
$39 w/$120 7" Kindle Fire HD
$59 w/$200 8" Kindle Fire HDX
$119 w/$320 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$104 w/$240 8" Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$79 w/$200 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Deal is live again several game, system, tv & tablet double dips to be had
There`s also a $10 for $75 purchase(excludes systems) 6/8-6/14, points redeemable 6/15-6/21
I know long shot, but can I buy a $50 and a $25 Amazon gift card in one transaction to get the $10? I'm guessing this is for a $10 award card.

Hmm...maybe I'll buy a Wii Mini or a slim Vita. Edit: Maybe I'll get a Kindle Fire or a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

There`s fine print in regards to the extra $4($2 per 25 gc on the 1st two $25 gc`s) those points can take up to 30 days to appear in your SYWR account.

I know long shot, but can I buy a $50 and a $25 Amazon gift card in one transaction to get the $10? I'm guessing this is for a $10 award card.
Hmm...maybe I'll buy a Wii Mini or a slim Vita. Edit: Maybe I'll get a Kindle Fire or a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
It`s 10,000 SYWR pts not card but they`re not redeemable till 6/15-6/21. I updated the OP with all the fine print.
The only 3 listed exclusions are 2 clothing lines & video game hardware.

Edit: this advice applies to Kmart GCs, misread the original question.
YMMV. I tried getting two $25 cards in one transaction and had to complain and get the manager to give me a $5 GC after it only issued one $5 card. Just save the headache and do two separate transactions.

Edit- Thought you said Kmart GC not Amazon so adjust accordingly. Actually buy three $25 Kmart cards in separate transactions then use those and since it's $10 in points get the $75 all together.

Damn last time there was a $20 credit on the wii mini along with the award cards credits

Just a reminder if you got a award card from this latest offer the award card expires on this Sat 6/21. There`s also several credit deals in the uocoming wekly ad.

bread's done
Back